This report will be delivered within 48 working hours of the purchase.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Ice Cream Market in India 2015 highlights the competitive market scenario of the Indian Ice cream market and its growth prospects in the ensuing years. Increasing urbanization and increasing out-of-home food consumption, coupled with the ever-increasing food varieties available in the markets closer to home, are some of the reasons fuelling the ice cream segment. Players in the industry are launching regular and premium brands to tap this potential and growing demand. Global brands are scaling up their presence in the Indian ice cream market. The organized sector dominates the Indian ice cream market share. Interestingly its market penetration has been limited only to the metro and major cities there by creating opportunities for the sector to penetrate into the rural areas.
The absence of consistent power supply has been a major hindrance to market penetration in several states, including Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Delhi. However, India has a low per capita consumption of ice cream which is creating opportunities for players to capitalize upon. The key trends in the market include increasing number of exclusive ice cream outlets, introduction of new variants, growth of premium ice cream and entry of international brands.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014-Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5-6: Ice Cream-Introduction
Slide 7-9: Indian Ice Cream Market-Overview
Slide 10: Indian Ice Cream Market-Segmentation
Slide 11-12: Indian Ice Cream Market-Manufacturing Process
Slide 13: Distribution Channel-Summary
Slide 14-17: Distribution Channel
Value Chain Analysis
Slide 18: Ice Cream-Value Chain Analysis
Slide 19: Export and Import of ice cream (2011-2012-2014-2015 [Apr-Nov],
Slide 20: Major Exporting Nations-Value-Wise (2014), Major Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 21: Drivers and Challenges-Summary
Slide 22-27: Drivers
Slide 28-29: Challenges
Slide 30: Trends-Summary
Slide 31-34: Key Trends
Government Regulations and Policies
Slide 35: Government Regulations and Policies-Summary
Slide 36-38: Government Regulations and Policies
Slide 39: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 40: Competitive Benchmarking, Public Trading Comparables
Slide 41-43: Competitive Benchmarking, Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Operational Basis (FY 2014)
Slide 44: Competitive Benchmarking, Key Ratios of Top 3 Companies-Financial Basis (FY 2014)
Slide 45-69: Major Public Players
Slide 70-89: Major Private Players
Slide 90-93: Consumer Insights on White Spirits
Slide 94: Strategies
Slide 95: Key Ratios Description
Slide 96: Sources of Information
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Apr 2014-Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual ( 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Share of Milk and Milk Products in Terms of Total Sales Value (2013)
1. Ice Cream Market in India-Market Size and Growth (2014-2019e)
2. Company-wise Market Share-Ice Cream Category (2012-13)
3. Company-wise Retail Market Share (2012-13)
4. Share of Global Brands-Ice Cream Category (2012-13)
1. Structure-wise Segmentation (2013)
2. Region-wise Segmentation (2013)
1. Export and Import of ice cream (2011-2012-2014-2015 [Apr-Nov]
2. Major Exporting Nations-Value-Wise (2014), Major Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Share of Impulse Buying-HUL (2014)
2. Aggregate Consumption (INR tn) (2005-2025e)
3. Aggregate Disposable Income (INR tn) (2005-2025e)
4. Per Capita consumption of Ice cream (2013)
5. Wholesale Price Index (WPI) (2004-05-2013-14)
6. Peak Shortages in June 2014-Percentage
7. Energy Shortages in June 2014-Percentage
1. Competitive Benchmarking-Key Ratios of 3 Major Companies-Operational & Financial Basis (2013-2014)
2. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (All Companies except Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. and Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd.)
b. Financial Snapshot (All Companies except Creamline Dairy Products Ltd., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. and Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd.)
c. Key Business segments (All Public Companies)
d. Key Geographic segments (All Public Companies)
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Companies except Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. and Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
e. Key Ratios (All Companies except Creamline Dairy Products Ltd., Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. and Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd.)
f. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
1. Hatsun Agro Product Ltd.
2. Heritage Foods Ltd.
3. Kwality Ltd.
4. Vadilal Industries Ltd.
5. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
1. Creamline Dairy Products Ltd.
2. Devyani Food Industries Pvt. Ltd.
3. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
4. Mother Dairy Fruit Vegetable Pvt. Ltd.
5. Baskin Robbins India Pvt. Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"