Brinker International, Inc. (EAT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brinker International, Inc. (Brinker) is an operator of casual dining restaurant chain. It owns, operates and develops different restaurants offering food, non-alcoholic beverages and alcoholic beverages. The company operates and franchises restaurants under two brands, namely, Chili's Grill & Bar and Maggiano's Little Italy. The company, through its restaurants, provides various offerings such as baby back ribs, burgers, sizzling fajitas, prime steak, pasta, seafood, chicken, salads, grilled tacos and desserts. It also provides banquet facilities to host large parties, business or social events in its restaurants. The company operates restaurants in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Brinker is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, the US.
Brinker International, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Brinker International reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2018 results
Jul 25,2018: Brinker International appoints Kelly Baltes as president of Maggiano's Little Italy
Jan 31,2018: Brinker International posts Q2 results
Jan 23,2018: Brinker International elects James Katzman to board
Jan 22,2018: Brinker International Adds James Katzman To Board Of Directors
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Brinker International, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Brinker International, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Brinker International, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Brinker International, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Brinker International, Inc.-History 10
Brinker International, Inc.-Company Statement 12
Brinker International, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Brinker International, Inc.-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Chili's Grill & Bar 17
Key Strategies 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Maggiano's Little Italy 17
Key Strategies 18
Key Stats 18
Brinker International, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 19
Brinker International, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Brinker International, Inc.-Strengths 20
Brinker International, Inc.-Weaknesses 21
Brinker International, Inc.-Opportunities 22
Brinker International, Inc.-Threats 23
Brinker International, Inc.-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Aug 14, 2018: Brinker International reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2018 results 32
Jan 22, 2018: Brinker International Adds James Katzman To Board Of Directors 34
Nov 02, 2017: Brinker International reports Q1 results 35
Aug 11, 2017: Brinker International reports results for the fiscal Q4 and year ended June 28, 2017 37
Apr 26, 2017: Brinker reports Q3 2017 results 39
Apr 25, 2017: Brinker International reports Q3 results 40
Apr 25, 2017: Brinker International Reports Third Quarter Results 2017 41
Apr 05, 2017: Brinker International announces resignation of chief financial officer 43
Mar 23, 2017: Brinker International names new chief marketing and innovation officer of Chili's Grill & Bar 44
Mar 22, 2017: Brinker International Names Steve Provost Chief Marketing And Innovation Officer Of Chilis 45
Section 5-Appendix 46
Ratio Definitions 46
About GlobalData 50
Contact Us 50
List of Figures
Brinker International, Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Brinker International, Inc., Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Brinker International, Inc., Key Facts 6
Brinker International, Inc., Key Employees 7
Brinker International, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Brinker International, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Brinker International, Inc., History 10
Brinker International, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Brinker International, Inc., Key Competitors 24
Brinker International, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 25
Brinker International, Inc., Annual Ratios 26
Brinker International, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Brinker International, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Brinker International, Inc., Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 46
Capital Market Ratios 46
Equity Ratios 47
Profitability Ratios 47
Cost Ratios 48
Liquidity Ratios 48
Leverage Ratios 49
Efficiency Ratios 49
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Yum! Brands, Inc.
Kona Grill, Inc.
Grill Concepts, Inc.
Granite City Food & Brewery Ltd.
Darden Restaurants, Inc.
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Ark Restaurants Corp.
Brinker International, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"