Cargill Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cargill Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cargill Inc (Cargill) is a provider of products and services for food, financial products, agricultural, industrial and risk management. It carries out marketing, processing, and distribution of grains, salt, cotton, sugar, oilseeds, meat and other food products; and petroleum trading, financial trading, futures brokering, and feed and fertilizer production activities. The company also provides technological support, risk management and marketing services. Cargill markets products under Nutrena, Provimi, Cargill, EWOS, Sun Valley, and Purina brands. It has operations in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. Cargill is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the US.
Cargill Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2018: Banks complete first digital bulker deal for Cargill
Nov 01,2018: Cargill to close it's refinery in Lusaka
Oct 19,2018: Russia Cargill launched a new oil extractor in Volgograd region
Oct 19,2018: Cargill announces first virtual power purchase agreement in South Dakota
Oct 18,2018: 'A match made in heaven': Cargill and DSM team up to bring fermentation-based sweeteners to market
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Cargill Inc-Key Facts 5
Cargill Inc-Key Employees 6
Cargill Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Cargill Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Cargill Inc-History 11
Cargill Inc-Company Statement 20
Cargill Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Joint Venture 25
Section 2 - Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
Cargill Inc-Business Description 27
R&D Overview 27
Cargill Inc-SWOT Analysis 28
SWOT Analysis-Overview 28
Cargill Inc-Strengths 28
Cargill Inc-Weaknesses 29
Cargill Inc-Opportunities 30
Cargill Inc-Threats 31
Cargill Inc-Key Competitors 32
Cargill Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 34
Oct 15, 2018: Calyxt Hires Former Cargill Supply Chain Manager 34
Oct 15, 2018: Calyxt Hires Former Cargill Supply Chain Manager 35
Oct 15, 2018: Calyxt Hires Former Cargill Supply Chain Manager 36
Sep 13, 2018: Cargill announces strategic equity investment in Agriness to help customers across the globe increase animal productivity and farm profitability 37
Aug 17, 2018: Cargill to invest GBP35m in poultry plant in Wolverhampton, UK 38
Aug 17, 2018: Cargill to invest GBP35m in poultry plant in Wolverhampton, UK 39
Jul 13, 2018: Cargill reports fiscal 2018 fourth-quarter and full-year results 40
Sep 28, 2017: Cargill reports Q1 fiscal 2018 results 42
Section 4 - Appendix 43
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List Of Table
List of Tables
Cargill Inc, Key Facts 5
Cargill Inc, Key Employees 6
Cargill Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Cargill Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Cargill Inc, History 11
Cargill Inc, Other Locations 23
Cargill Inc, Subsidiaries 24
Cargill Inc, Joint Venture 25
Cargill Inc, Key Competitors 32
Cargill Inc, Recent Deals Summary 33
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Z-Trim Holdings Inc
WH Group Limited
Tyson Foods Inc
Mondelez International Inc
Michael Foods, Inc.
Land O'Lakes Inc
Green Plains Inc
General Mills Inc
ED&F Man Holdings Ltd
Charoen Pokphand Group
Califia Farms LP
BioMar Group AS
Z-Trim Holdings Inc WH Group Limited Tyson Foods Inc Mondelez International Inc Michael Foods, Inc. Land O'Lakes Inc JBS S.A. Ingredion Inc Green Plains Inc General Mills Inc ED&F Man Holdings Ltd CropEnergies AG Charoen Pokphand Group Califia Farms LP Bunge Ltd BRF SA BioMar Group AS