Success Case Study: Pots & Co.-Restaurant-inspired desserts for home consumption
"Success Case Study: Pots & Co.", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Pots & Co. platform, the company's restaurant-inspired desserts. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Pots & Co. is a luxury dessert company, established in the UK in 2008, that offers consumers a restaurant-quality pudding that is both natural and memorable. It targets those seeking to go beyond mainstream products by offering unusual flavor profiles. Providing consumers with brightly colored ceramic ramekins not only brings style, but meets sustainability expectations. The firm taps into the airline industry despite tough criticism and highlights cocooning tendencies for other premium brands.
- It is imperative that brands develop innovative packaging formulations that accurately address consumer expectations, such as reusable containers, highlighting a clear focus on sustainability.
- Identifying the right location is vital, given that consumer trends can vary in strength across different places. Doing so will ensure attributes are correctly aligned and risk is mitigated.
- Creating new flavor profiles using exotic ingredients generates a premium image and encourages experiment-driven consumers to trade up to 'better' offerings.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 12
5. Appendix 15
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Pots & Co.
Success, failure, CPG, FMCG, innovation, demographics, brand identity, fashionable, experimentation, premiumization, sustainability, luxury, natural, health, high quality, sensory, premium, exclusivity, ethical, flavor profiles
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"