Success Case Study: Pots & Co.-Restaurant-inspired desserts for home consumption
"Success Case Study: Pots & Co.", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Pots & Co. platform, the company's restaurant-inspired desserts. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Pots & Co. is a luxury dessert company, established in the UK in 2008, that offers consumers a restaurant-quality pudding that is both natural and memorable. It targets those seeking to go beyond mainstream products by offering unusual flavor profiles. Providing consumers with brightly colored ceramic ramekins not only brings style, but meets sustainability expectations. The firm taps into the airline industry despite tough criticism and highlights cocooning tendencies for other premium brands.
- It is imperative that brands develop innovative packaging formulations that accurately address consumer expectations, such as reusable containers, highlighting a clear focus on sustainability.
- Identifying the right location is vital, given that consumer trends can vary in strength across different places. Doing so will ensure attributes are correctly aligned and risk is mitigated.
- Creating new flavor profiles using exotic ingredients generates a premium image and encourages experiment-driven consumers to trade up to 'better' offerings.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 12
5. Appendix 15
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Pots & Co.
Success, failure, CPG, FMCG, innovation, demographics, brand identity, fashionable, experimentation, premiumization, sustainability, luxury, natural, health, high quality, sensory, premium, exclusivity, ethical, flavor profiles
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"