Success Case Study: Sauce Shop - Using craft to challenge the mainstream condiment market
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Success Case Study: Sauce Shop-Using craft to challenge the mainstream condiment market
"Success Case Study: Sauce Shop", is part of GlobalData's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of the Sauce Shop condiment brand launched in the UK. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products as well as avoid the risk.
Generally, mainstream condiment sauce brands tend to focus on cost reduction during production as opposed to product quality, and as a result the market is full of uninspired products. Sauce Shop aims to deliver a product that is quality-focused in order to challenge mainstream brands.
- Sauce Shop offers more than 15 different varieties of sauce, from novelty offerings to traditional favorites, appealing to all types of consumer.
- It meets the target audience's needs by providing consumers with plenty of options to try out different flavors.
- The craft movement has helped Sauce Shop drive sales as it used the trend as a marketing tool to advertise both its brand and its products.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Summary: Sauce Shop
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Success, failure, CPG, FMCG, innovation, experimentation, premiumization, condiments