Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Texas Roadhouse Inc (TXRH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Texas Roadhouse Inc (Texas Roadhouse) is a full service and casual dining restaurant chain. The company operates, manages and undertakes franchising of restaurants in the US and internationally. Texas Roadhouse offers an assortment of specially seasoned and aged steaks hand-cut daily on the premises and cooked to order over open gas-fired grills. Its restaurants operate under the Texas Roadhouse and Bubba's 33 brand names. The major menu items served at the restaurants include ribs, fish, seafood, chicken, pork chops, pulled pork, vegetable plates, and an assortment of hamburgers, salads and sandwiches. Texas Roadhouse is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
Texas Roadhouse Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Texas Roadhouse reports Q2 2018 financial results
May 18,2018: Texas Roadhouse promotes Tonya Robinson as chief financial officer
Apr 30,2018: Texas Roadhouse Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
Feb 21,2018: Texas Roadhouse reports Q4 2017 results
Oct 30,2017: Texas Roadhouse reports Q3 2017 financial results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Key Facts 5
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Key Employees 6
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Texas Roadhouse Inc - History 10
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Company Statement 11
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 - Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Business Description 15
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Corporate Strategy 16
Texas Roadhouse Inc - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Strengths 17
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Weaknesses 18
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Opportunities 19
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Threats 20
Texas Roadhouse Inc - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 29
Apr 30, 2018: Texas Roadhouse Announces First Quarter 2018 Results 29
Aug 02, 2017: Texas Roadhouse announces Q2 2017 results 30
May 01, 2017: Texas Roadhouse Q1 net income down 31
Feb 21, 2017: Texas Roadhouse announces Q4 2016 results 32
Feb 21, 2017: Texas Roadhouse Q4 net income decreases 33
Section 5 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Ratio Charts 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Key Facts 5
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Key Employees 6
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Texas Roadhouse Inc, History 10
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Subsidiaries 13
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Key Competitors 21
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Annual Ratios 23
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Texas Roadhouse Inc, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Texas Roadhouse Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Wendy's International, LLC
OSI Restaurant Partners, Inc.
Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon Inc
Darden Restaurants, Inc.
Applebee's Restaurants LLC