Borges International Group SLU-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Borges International Group SLU (Borges) manufactures and distributes food and agricultural products. It offers a wide variety of natural products such as vinegars, nuts and dried fruits, milk alternatives, popcorn, edible oils, vinaigrettes, nuts, pastas and sauces. Through these products, the company serves household consumers and industrial markets. Major brands under which it markets these products include Borges, Popitas, Star, Cara Mia, ITLV, Tramier, Pacific Choice, Capricho Andaluz and Alferdous. The company through, subsidiaries and representative offices, distributes its products across the US, France, Russia, Brazil, Spain, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, China, India and Poland. Borges is headquartered at Reus, Spain.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Borges International Group SLU-Key Facts 5
Borges International Group SLU-Key Employees 6
Borges International Group SLU-Major Products and Services 7
Borges International Group SLU-History 8
Borges International Group SLU-Company Statement 9
Borges International Group SLU-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Borges International Group SLU-Business Description 12
Borges International Group SLU-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Borges International Group SLU-Strengths 13
Borges International Group SLU-Weaknesses 14
Borges International Group SLU-Opportunities 15
Borges International Group SLU-Threats 16
Borges International Group SLU-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List of Tables
Borges International Group SLU, Key Facts 5
Borges International Group SLU, Key Employees 6
Borges International Group SLU, Major Products and Services 7
Borges International Group SLU, History 8
Borges International Group SLU, Other Locations 10
Borges International Group SLU, Subsidiaries 10
Borges International Group SLU, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Mizkan Americas Inc
EU Olive Oil Ltd
Borges International Group SLU, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"