Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd (300138) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Chenguang Biotech Group Co. Ltd. (Chenguang) manufactures, supplies, and exports agricultural products and herb extracts. The company's product portfolio comprises paprika oleoresin, marigold oleoresin, curcumin, red rice red, red cabbage and red beet. It also offers capsicum oleoresins, zanthoxylum oil, black pepper oil, ginger oil, turmeric oil, cumin oil, red yeast rice powder, lycopene, garlic oil and common fennel oil. Chenguang serves to food, beverages, animal feed, pharmaceutical, cosmetics and healthcare industries. It exports to Europe, the Americas, Australia, Japan, South Korea, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Africa. The company is headquartered in Quzhou County, Hebei, China.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Key Facts 5
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Key Employees 6
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Major Products and Services 7
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - History 9
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 - Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Business Description 12
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Strengths 13
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Weaknesses 14
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Opportunities 15
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Threats 16
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd - Key Competitors 17
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 18
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 19
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 - Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Figures
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 22
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, History 9
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Key Competitors 17
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 18
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 19
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 20
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 21
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 23
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 25
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Jonjee Hi-Tech Industrial and Commercial Holding Co., Ltd.
Jiajia Foodstuff Group Co., Ltd.
Guilin Layn Natural Ingredients Corp
China Flavors and Fragrances Company Limited
Angel Yeast Co Ltd
Chenguang Biotech Group Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"