China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd (606) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
China Agri-Industries Holdings Limited (China Agri), a member of COFCO Group produces, process and distributes agricultural products. Its product portfolio includes Soybean oil, palm oil, rapeseed oil, oilseed meals, Corn starch, sweeteners, crude corn oil, monosodium glutamate (MSG) and feed ingredients. It also offers fuel ethanol, consumable alcohol, anhydrous ethanol, crude corn oil and distiller's dried grains with solubles (DDGS), rice, flour, noodles, bread and malt. The company markets and sells these products under various brands including Jinying, Xin, Malt, Fuzhanggui, Guhua, Five Lakes, Golden Terra and Xiangxue, for a few. China Agri factories are primarily located near important ports, raw material producing areas, and other key markets. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong.
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2017: China Agri-Industries Holdings reports annual profit
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Facts 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Employees 7
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 8
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - History 11
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Company Statement 13
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Business Description 16
Business Segment: Biochemical and Biofuel 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Brewing Materials 16
Key Stats 16
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 17
Business Segment: Oilseeds Processing 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Rice Processing and Trading 17
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Wheat Processing 18
Key Stats 18
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Corporate Strategy 20
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Strengths 21
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Weaknesses 22
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Opportunities 23
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Threats 24
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 34
Mar 29, 2017: China Agri-Industries Holdings reports annual profit 34
Section 5 - Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List of Figures
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 30
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List of Tables
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Facts 6
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Employees 7
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, History 11
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Key Competitors 25
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Kitoku Shinryo Co., Ltd.
Ingredion China Ltd.
Heng Tai Consumables Group Limited
Ebro Foods SA
China Foods Limited
Cargill Investments (China) Ltd.
Asia Bio-Chem Group Corp.
ADM (Shanghai) Trading Company Ltd
China Agri-Industries Holdings Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"