Fish & Seafood Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Fish & Seafood industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five fish & seafood market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD28,645.9 million to the global fish & seafood industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD35,922.2 million in 2022, with a CAGR of 4.6% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the fish & seafood industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD16,684.1 million in 2017. This was followed by Mexico and Brazil with a value of USD5,282.4 and USD5,223.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the fish & seafood industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD21,201.2 million in 2022, followed by Brazil and Mexico with expected values of USD6,492.7 and USD6,427.8 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five fish & seafood market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five fish & seafood market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key fish & seafood market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five fish & seafood market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five fish & seafood market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five fish & seafood market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five fish & seafood market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the emerging five fish & seafood market?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 11
Who is the target reader? 11
How to use this report 11
Fish & Seafood in South Africa 12
Market Overview 12
Market Data 13
Market Segmentation 15
Market outlook 19
Five forces analysis 21
Macroeconomic indicators 27
Fish & Seafood in Brazil 29
Market Overview 29
Market Data 30
Market Segmentation 32
Market outlook 36
Five forces analysis 38
Macroeconomic indicators 44
Fish & Seafood in China 46
Market Overview 46
Market Data 47
Market Segmentation 49
Market outlook 53
Five forces analysis 55
Macroeconomic indicators 61
Fish & Seafood in India 63
Market Overview 63
Market Data 64
Market Segmentation 66
Market outlook 70
Five forces analysis 72
Macroeconomic indicators 78
Fish & Seafood in Mexico 80
Market Overview 80
Market Data 81
Market Segmentation 83
Market outlook 87
Five forces analysis 89
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"