Godrej Agrovet Limited (GODREJAGRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GODREJAGRO)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Godrej Agrovet Limited (GAVL), a subsidiary of Godrej Group, is a diversified agribusiness company. The company's product portfolio comprises ready to eat items, paste and sauces, frozen foods, frozen vegetable, flavored milk, pasteurized milk, double toned milk, milk products, biscuits, bread, cakes and snacks. It also offers crop protection products, vegetable oil and animal feed including cattle feed, poultry feed, aqua feed and specialty feed. GAVL offers on-farm technical support services. It also provides agrochemical active ingredients and pharmaceutical intermediates, poultry and meat products, vegetarian foods, and markets dairy products through its joint ventures and affiliates. GAVL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Key Facts 6
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Key Employees 7
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Godrej Agrovet Limited-History 9
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Company Statement 10
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Animal Feed 13
Key Strategies 13
Key Stats 13
Business Segment: Crop Protection 13
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Dairy Business 14
Key Strategies 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Other 14
Business Segment: Vegetable Oil 14
Key Strategies 14
Godrej Agrovet Limited-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Strengths 15
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Weaknesses 16
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Opportunities 17
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Threats 18
Godrej Agrovet Limited-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Key Facts 6
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Key Employees 7
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Godrej Agrovet Limited, History 9
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Subsidiaries 11
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Joint Venture 11
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Key Competitors 19
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Godrej Agrovet Limited, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Godrej Agrovet Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Amrit Corp. Ltd.
ADF Foods Ltd
Nestle India Ltd
Britannia Industries Ltd
Agro Dutch Industries Limited