Hostess Brands, Inc. (TWNK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Hostess Brands, Inc. (TWNK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hostess Brands, Inc. (Hostess)is a food processing company. It primarily produces, distributes, and markets fresh sweet bakery products. The company's product portfolio includes breads, buns, sweet rolls, snakes cakes, snack pies, donuts and other related products. It markets these products under a number of national and regional brands such as Hostess, Dolly Madison, Twinkies, Ding Dongs, Ho Hos, and Zingers. The company uses Direct to Warehouse system of distribution model and distributes products to convenience, drug, and dollar stores. The company operates baking facilities located in Emporia, Columbus, Southbridge, and Indianapolis, the US. Hostess is headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, the US.
Hostess Brands, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Hostess Brands reports Q2 2018 results
May 10,2018: Hostess Brands reports Q1 2018 results
Apr 13,2018: Hostess Brands appoints Andrew Callahan as president and chief executive officer
Feb 28,2018: Hostess Brands Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Feb 28,2018: Hostess Brands, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Key Facts 6
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Key Employees 7
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 8
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Hostess Brands, Inc.-History 10
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Company Statement 11
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Business Description 16
Business Segment: In-Store Bakery 16
Business Segment: Sweet Baked Goods 16
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Corporate Strategy 17
Hostess Brands, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Strengths 18
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Weaknesses 19
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Opportunities 20
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Threats 21
Hostess Brands, Inc.-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Feb 28, 2018: Hostess Brands, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results 30
Feb 28, 2018: Hostess Brands Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results 33
Oct 13, 2017: Hostess Brands announces chief executive officer retirement 34
Aug 08, 2017: Hostess Brands announces Q2 2017 financial results 35
Jun 16, 2017: Hostess Brands appoints Andrew Jacobs as Chief Commercial Officer 37
Jun 16, 2017: Hostess Brands names Andrew Jacobs chief commercial officer 38
May 09, 2017: Hostess Brands announces Q1 2017 financial results 39
Mar 15, 2017: Hostess Brands announces Q4 and full year 2016 financial results 41
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Hostess Brands, Inc., Performance Chart (2014-2017) 27
Hostess Brands, Inc., Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Hostess Brands, Inc., Key Facts 6
Hostess Brands, Inc., Key Employees 7
Hostess Brands, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 8
Hostess Brands, Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Hostess Brands, Inc., History 10
Hostess Brands, Inc., Other Locations 14
Hostess Brands, Inc., Key Competitors 22
Hostess Brands, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 23
Hostess Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios 24
Hostess Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Hostess Brands, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Hostess Brands, Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Hostess Brands, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Turano Baking Company
Rotella's Italian Bakery, Inc.
McKee Foods Corporation
Group Bimbo, S.A.
Flowers Foods Inc
Campbell Soup Co