A large base of young population and strong economical growth is driving the Bakery and Cereals market in Israel. The market is led by the Fresh Meat (Counter) category while the Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed category is forecast to register the fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country.
- The Meat market in Israel is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- The Israeli consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market.
- The Fresh Meat (Counter) category has the highest volume share in the overall Meat market.
- Ambient Meat is the smallest value category in Israel's Meat market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Israeli Meat market.
- Private label products in the Fresh Meat (Counter) category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Rigid Plastics is the commonly used packaging material in Israel's Meat market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Israel provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators - GDP Per Capita, Population, Consumer Price Index and Age Profile
- Retail and foodservice figures - Key Takeaways
Market Overview and Consumer Demographics
- Value and volume analysis for Israel's Meat market
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations on Israel's Meat market
- Degree of trade up/down in Israel's Meat market
- Volume analysis by category
- Market value and growth rates, by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by categories with change in market share
- Segment share in a category (value terms) and change in market share
- Average category level pricing
- Volume consumption analysis by gender, age, education and urbanization - at category level
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Israel's Food market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Israel's Meat market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category and segment
- Penetration of private label by category in Israel's Meat market
- Private label growth (in value terms) compared to brands
- Meat market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Meat market by type of packaging closure/outer (in volume terms)
- Meat market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- New products launched in the Middle East & African Meat market
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics data
- Sector Overview
- Segment data
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- Explanation of sub-trends
- About Canadean
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Foodservice transactions by sectors, profit and cost, 2015
Figure 3: Market volume analysis, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Consumers purchase behavior - Trading up/down, 2015
Figure 5: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 6: Market value growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 7: Historic and forecast value analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 8: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Category volume consumption by age, gender, education and urbanisation,2015
Figure 10: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 11: Leading distribution channels, overall Meat market, 2015
Figure 12: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 13: Brand share analysis by category (by value), 2015
Figure 14: Private label penetration by category, 2015
Figure 15: Private label and brand share growth, 2012-2015
Figure 16: Packaging analysis - key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015
Figure 17: Growth in key packaging material, container, closure and outer type, 2015-2020
Table 1: Country Indicators - overall food value and volume, 2015
Table 2: Market value analysis in ILS and USD, 2010-2020
Table 3: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 4: Exchange rate fluctuations: USD to ILS
Table 5: Market volume growth, by category, 2015-2020
Table 6: Segment level analysis by category, 2015
Table 7: Average price per kg comparison by categories
Table 8: Leading retailers
Table 9: Leading brands by category, 2015
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Tnuva Food Industries Ltd
The Neto Group
Soglowek Foods Ltd
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"