Meat & Livestock in Germany
Meat & Livestock in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Germany meat & livestock market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The meat and livestock market is defined as animals reared worldwide for consumption purposes.
- The German meat & livestock market had total revenues of USD 16,491.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market production volume increased with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 7.9 million ton in 2017.
- Germany is the largest producer of pork in the European Union, accounting for almost a quarter of all pigs that are slaughtered in the organizations member states as per Eurostat. The primary reason for this is the strong role played by pork in German cuisine. For example according to the UK Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board, the per capita rate of meat consumption in the EU stood at 41kg/per person in 2016. In Germany however the meat consumption rate stood at 52kg/per person. The pig segment is therefore unsurprisingly the largest segment in the German market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the meat & livestock market in Germany
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the meat & livestock market in Germany
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key meat & livestock market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Germany meat & livestock market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Germany meat & livestock market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Germany meat & livestock market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Germany meat & livestock market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Germany's meat & livestock market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
Tonnies Lebensmittel GmbH & Co 21
Vion N.V. 22
Vogler Meat Products GmbH 23
Westfleisch eG 24
Macroeconomic Indicators 25
Country data 25
Industry associations 28
Related MarketLine research 28
About MarketLine 29
List of Figures
Figure 1: Germany meat & livestock market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Germany meat & livestock market volume: million tons, 2013-17
Figure 3: Germany meat & livestock market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Germany meat & livestock market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Germany meat & livestock market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 6: Germany meat & livestock market volume forecast: million tons, 2017-22
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the meat & livestock market in Germany, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Germany meat & livestock market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Germany meat & livestock market volume: million tons, 2013-17
Table 3: Germany meat & livestock market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Germany meat & livestock market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Germany meat & livestock market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 6: Germany meat & livestock market volume forecast: million tons, 2017-22
Table 7: Tonnies Lebensmittel GmbH & Co: key facts
Table 8: Vion N.V.: key facts
Table 9: Vogler Meat Products GmbH: key facts
Table 10: Westfleisch eG: key facts
Table 11: Germany size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 12: Germany gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Germany gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Germany inflation, 2013-17
Table 15: Germany consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 16: Germany exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"