MGP Ingredients Inc (MGPI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
MGP Ingredients Inc (MGPI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
MGP Ingredients, Inc. (MGP) is a supplier of premium distilled spirits and specialty wheat proteins and starches. The company offers distillery and ingredient products derived from rye, corn, barley and wheat flour, catering to the packaged goods markets. It develops ingredient solutions such as protein and starch for food industry and are used in bakery products, cereals and snacks, confections, dairy products, pasta and noodles and salad dressings, among others. MGP also produces and supplies premium distilled spirits including bourbon, corn whiskey, light whiskey, malt whiskey, rye whiskey, and distilled wheat gin. The company has operations across the US, Canada and Japan. MGP is headquartered in Atchison, Kansas, the US.
MGP Ingredients Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2018: MGP reduces minimum order for custom mash bills
Jun 26,2018: Jenell Loschke joins MGP Corporate Communications team
May 02,2018: MGP Ingredients releases Q1 2018 results
Apr 03,2018: MGP Ingredients demonstrates environmental commitment with Westar Wind
Apr 03,2018: MGP Makes Commitment to Renewable Electric Energy; 100% of Electricity Will Come from Wind
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
MGP Ingredients Inc-Key Facts 5
MGP Ingredients Inc-Key Employees 6
MGP Ingredients Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
MGP Ingredients Inc-Key Operational Employees 8
MGP Ingredients Inc-Major Products and Services 9
MGP Ingredients Inc-History 10
MGP Ingredients Inc-Company Statement 12
MGP Ingredients Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
MGP Ingredients Inc-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Distillery Products 16
Business Segment: Ingredient Solutions 16
MGP Ingredients Inc-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
MGP Ingredients Inc-Strengths 17
MGP Ingredients Inc-Weaknesses 18
MGP Ingredients Inc-Opportunities 19
MGP Ingredients Inc-Threats 20
MGP Ingredients Inc-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
Jul 25, 2018: MGP reduces minimum order for custom mash bills 28
Jun 26, 2018: Jenell Loschke joins MGP Corporate Communications team 29
Apr 03, 2018: MGP Makes Commitment to Renewable Electric Energy; 100% of Electricity Will Come from Wind 30
Apr 03, 2018: MGP Ingredients demonstrates environmental commitment with Westar Wind 31
Nov 02, 2017: MGP Ingredients reports Q3 2017 results 32
Aug 03, 2017: MGP Ingredients reports Q2 2017 results 33
May 04, 2017: MGP Ingredients reports Q1 2017 results 34
Mar 08, 2017: MGP Ingredients Q4 net income increases 35
Section 5-Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Figure
List of Figures
MGP Ingredients Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 26
MGP Ingredients Inc, Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
MGP Ingredients Inc, Key Facts 5
MGP Ingredients Inc, Key Employees 6
MGP Ingredients Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
MGP Ingredients Inc, Key Operational Employees 8
MGP Ingredients Inc, Major Products and Services 9
MGP Ingredients Inc, History 10
MGP Ingredients Inc, Subsidiaries 14
MGP Ingredients Inc, Key Competitors 21
MGP Ingredients Inc, Ratios based on current share price 22
MGP Ingredients Inc, Annual Ratios 23
MGP Ingredients Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
MGP Ingredients Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
MGP Ingredients Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Archer Daniels Midland Co
Grain Processing Corporation
Manildra Milling Corporation