Soups in Russia
Soups in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia soups market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The soups market comprises the retail sale of ambient soup, dried soup (mixes), chilled soup, UHT soup and frozen soup products. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Russian soups market had total revenues of USD610.2m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 6.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 103.9 million kg in 2017.
- Despite economic challenges, the Russian soups market performed strongly. This is primarily due to soup being an integral part of Russian cuisine.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soups market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soups market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soups market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia soups market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia soups market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia soups market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia soups market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's soups market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O. 23
Nestle SA 24
Savon-K, Ooo 27
TPK Vilon, OOO 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia soups market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia soups market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia soups market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Russia soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Russia soups market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Russia soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the soups market in Russia, 2017
Figure 15: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia soups market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia soups market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia soups market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Russia soups market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia soups market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Russia soups market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Russia soups market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Russia soups market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O.: key facts
Table 10: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 11: Nestle SA: key financials (USD)
Table 12: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 13: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 14: Savon-K, Ooo: key facts
Table 15: TPK Vilon, OOO: key facts
Table 16: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Hortino Zpow Lezajsk Sp. Z O.O.
TPK Vilon, OOO
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"