Japan's dressing market has been seeing steady growth, with a 2.49% CAGR between 2007 and 2014, which is a higher rate than seen in the other major categories in the seasons, dressings, and sauces sector, such as condiment sauces and wet cooking sauces. The growth has been supported by an increasing health focus among Japanese consumers, who are aiming to eat more salad to increase vegetable consumption. Therefore, innovations in salad dressing that offer convenience and encourage consumers to eat more salad meet current consumer needs in Japan.
- Launched in 2014, Ajinomoto Toss Sala is an innovative dry format salad dressing that comes with substantial toppings, which meets multiple consumer needs as well as solving issues with liquid salad dressings.
- The success of Ajinomoto Toss Sala indicates that dry salad dressing has the potential to invigorate the salad dressing category with further expansion of flavors and benefits in the future.
- Success Case Study: Ajinomoto Toss Sala is part of Canadean Consumer's Successes and Failures research and explores a successful salad dressing innovation: Ajinomoto Toss Sala in Japan.
- WHAT? Understand the innovative features of Ajinomoto Toss Sala salad dressing.
- WHY? Discover how Ajinomoto Toss Sala appeals to Japanese consumers.
- TAKE-OUT: Learn from a genuine innovation that took advantage of untapped opportunities in the dry salad dressing category.
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadean's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Success, failure, salad dressing, CPG, FMCG, innovation, product development, consumer trend, Japan, on-the-go, convenience
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"