Success Case Study: Kallo "Very Low Salt" Organic Stock Cubes - Successfully positioning a healthy formulation to meet the demands of the mass market
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Success Case Study: Kallo "Very Low Salt" Organic Stock Cubes-Successfully positioning a healthy formulation to meet the demands of the mass market
Wessanen-owned brand Kallo's "very low salt" organic stock cubes range targets health-conscious consumers concerned with their salt intake levels. Previously mostly available in specialist health shops, the brand expanded its presence in mass retail in 2016 and generated a rise in sales thereafter.
Long-term health concerns around salt intake are driving interest in low-salt products, as people seek healthier ways to feed their families. The range responds to key trends in the UK market, such as prioritizing taste, offering good value for money, and having an generally trustworthy image.
- Increased attention on ingredients can help health food brands become better established on the mass market as consumers actively seek out ingredient-related health claims.
- Aligning with relevant consumer trends helps to boost appeal, drive sales, and reduce risk.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
low salt, organic, stock cubes, health shops, supermarket, home cooking, value, Kallo