Success Case Study: Kallo "Very Low Salt" Organic Stock Cubes-Successfully positioning a healthy formulation to meet the demands of the mass market
Wessanen-owned brand Kallo's "very low salt" organic stock cubes range targets health-conscious consumers concerned with their salt intake levels. Previously mostly available in specialist health shops, the brand expanded its presence in mass retail in 2016 and generated a rise in sales thereafter.
Long-term health concerns around salt intake are driving interest in low-salt products, as people seek healthier ways to feed their families. The range responds to key trends in the UK market, such as prioritizing taste, offering good value for money, and having an generally trustworthy image.
- Increased attention on ingredients can help health food brands become better established on the mass market as consumers actively seek out ingredient-related health claims.
- Aligning with relevant consumer trends helps to boost appeal, drive sales, and reduce risk.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
low salt, organic, stock cubes, health shops, supermarket, home cooking, value, Kallo
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"