TrendSights Analysis: Authenticity & Heritage - Meeting local needs through product positioning, production methods, and formulation
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TrendSights Analysis: Authenticity & Heritage-Meeting local needs through product positioning, production methods, and formulation
"TrendSights Analysis: Authenticity & Heritage", explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
Authenticity & Heritage refers to the story and genuineness of brands or products, which are based on formulations, production methods, and brand history. As such, consumers are interested in brands with a compelling backstory. The Authenticity & Heritage trend is growing in importance as consumers increasingly seek more genuine experiences and interactions with brands. This interest in Authenticity & Heritage appears to extend across a wide range of consumer groups and sectors, particularly within the food, beverage, and personal care sectors, presenting significant opportunities for producers.
- 52% of consumers completely or somewhat agree that the older the brand, the better the quality.
- 36% of consumers globally say authenticity would encourage them to pay a premium for high-end products.
- 52% of consumers globally agree that products from the past are better than the ones available now.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
6. What next?
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Wellbeing Brewing Co.
Copenhagen Sparkling Tea Company
RIPE Craft Juice