Embotelladora Andina SA (ANDINA-B)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Embotelladora Andina S.A. (Embotelladora), also known as Coca-Cola Andina, is a producer, marketer and distributor of soft drinks The Coca-Cola Company. The company's product portfolio comprises sparkling beverages, packaged water, sports drinks, energy drinks, juice and fruit-flavored beverages. Embotelladora Andina also manufactures polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles primarily for its own use in the packaging of Coca-Cola soft drinks in Chile and Argentina. It also produces tea and juice for Leao Alimentos e Bebidas Ltda. The company distributes beer under the brands of Amstel, Bavaria, Birra Moretti, Dos Equis (XX), Edelweiss, Heineken, Kaiser, Murphy's, Sol and Xingu. It has operations across Chile, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay. Embotelladora Andina is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Embotelladora Andina SA-Key Facts 6
Embotelladora Andina SA-Key Employees 7
Embotelladora Andina SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Embotelladora Andina SA-Major Products and Services 9
Embotelladora Andina SA-History 11
Embotelladora Andina SA-Company Statement 12
Embotelladora Andina SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Embotelladora Andina SA-Business Description 17
Geographical Segment: Argentina 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Brazil 17
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Chile 18
Key Stats 18
Geographical Segment: Paraguay 18
Key Stats 18
Embotelladora Andina SA-Corporate Strategy 19
Embotelladora Andina SA-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Embotelladora Andina SA-Strengths 20
Embotelladora Andina SA-Weaknesses 21
Embotelladora Andina SA-Opportunities 22
Embotelladora Andina SA-Threats 23
Embotelladora Andina SA-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List of Figures
Embotelladora Andina SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Embotelladora Andina SA, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Embotelladora Andina SA, Key Facts 6
Embotelladora Andina SA, Key Employees 7
Embotelladora Andina SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Embotelladora Andina SA, Major Products and Services 9
Embotelladora Andina SA, History 11
Embotelladora Andina SA, Other Locations 14
Embotelladora Andina SA, Subsidiaries 14
Embotelladora Andina SA, Affiliate 15
Embotelladora Andina SA, Joint Venture 15
Embotelladora Andina SA, Key Competitors 24
Embotelladora Andina SA, Ratios based on current share price 25
Embotelladora Andina SA, Annual Ratios 26
Embotelladora Andina SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Embotelladora Andina SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Embotelladora Andina SA, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
San Isidro Refrescos
National Beverage Corp.
Jones Soda Co.
Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA
Coca-Cola FEMSA SAB de CV
Embotelladora Andina SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"