Global Hot Drinks
Global Hot Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Mexico energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The hot drinks market consists of the retail sales of coffee, tea and other hot drinks. The coffee segment consists of instant coffee, roast and ground coffee and coffee beans. The tea segment consists of black specialty tea, fruit and herbal tea, green tea, instant tea and tea pods. The other hot drinks segment consists of chocolate-based hot drinks and malt-based hot drinks. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global hot drinks market had total revenues of USD 156.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.2% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 11,191.7 million kilograms in 2017.
- The rise of emerging markets and urbanization primarily contributed to the growth of the hot drinks market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hot drinks market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalhot drinks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global hot drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Global hot drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Global hot drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global hot drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in the global's hot drinks market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market volume 10
Market Segmentation 11
Category segmentation 11
Geography segmentation 12
Market share 13
Market distribution 14
Market Outlook 15
Market value forecast 15
Market volume forecast 16
Five Forces Analysis 17
Buyer power 18
Supplier power 19
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
Jacobs Douwe Egberts 23
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. 24
Nestle SA 25
Unilever N.V. 29
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Tables
Table 1: Global hot drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Global hot drinks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Global hot drinks market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Global hot drinks market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Global hot drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Global hot drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Global hot drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Global hot drinks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Jacobs Douwe Egberts: key facts
Table 10: Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.: key facts
Table 11: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 12: Nestle SA: key financials (USD )
Table 13: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 14: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 15: Unilever N.V.: key facts
Table 16: Unilever N.V.: key financials (USD )
Table 17: Unilever N.V.: key financials (EUR)
Table 18: Unilever N.V.: key financial ratios
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global hot drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Global hot drinks market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Global hot drinks market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Global hot drinks market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Global hot drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Global hot drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Global hot drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Global hot drinks market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global hot drinks market, 2017
Figure 15: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Unilever N.V.: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Unilever N.V.: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Jacobs Douwe Egberts
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverages - Non-Alcoholic, Hot Drinks, MarketLine, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"