HEINEKEN USA Incorporated-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
HEINEKEN USA Incorporated - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
HEINEKEN USA Incorporated (HENEKEN USA), is a subsidiary of Heineken NV, an upscale beer importer and distributor. Its product portfolio includes alcoholic beverages including beer, cider, lager and ale. The company imports, markets and sells a portfolio of international beer brands including Heineken Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken Premium Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale and Strongbow, to bars, stores and restaurants around the US. HENEKEN USA is also a legal importer of Mexican beer brands including Dos Equis, Tecate, Sol, Indio, Carta Blanca and Bohemia. The company offers products under various brands including Red Stripe, Tiger, Birra Moretti, Affligem, Murphy's Stout, Prestige, Sagres and Mort Subite. HENEKEN USA is headquartered in New York, the US.
- Detailed information on HEINEKEN USA Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting HEINEKEN USA Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of HEINEKEN USA Incorporated including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on HEINEKEN USA Incorporated's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about HEINEKEN USA Incorporated, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of HEINEKEN USA Incorporated and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess HEINEKEN USA Incorporated as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on HEINEKEN USA Incorporated's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 3
Heineken USA: Company Overview 5
Heineken USA: Overview and Key Facts 5
Heineken USA: Overview 5
Heineken USA: Key Facts 5
Heineken USA: Recent Developments 6
Heineken USA: News and Events Summary 6
Heineken USA: Business Expansion 7
Heineken USA: Corporate Governance 8
Heineken USA: Strategy and Operations 9
Contact Us 10
About MarketLine 11
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Heineken USA: Key Facts
Table 2: Heineken USA: News and Events Summary
Table 3: Heineken USA: Business Expansion
Table 4: Heineken USA: Corporate Governance
Table 5: Heineken USA: Strategy and Operations
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company