Packaged Water in Brazil
Packaged Water in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa make-up market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The packaged water market consists of retail sale packaged water. The market is valued according to the retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian packaged water market had total revenues of USD 3,437.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.0% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 3,291.3 million liters in 2017.
- The country's large size, combined with its expanding middle class population, has created increased demand for packaged water, which ultimately supported market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the packaged water market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the packaged water market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key packaged water market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil packaged water market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil packaged water market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil packaged water market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil packaged water market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil's packaged water market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 10
Market share 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Market volume forecast 14
Five Forces Analysis 15
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 17
New entrants 18
Threat of substitutes 19
Degree of rivalry 20
Leading Companies 21
The Coca-Cola Co 21
Grupo Edson Queiroz 24
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd 25
Nestle SA 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil packaged water market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil packaged water market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Table 3: Brazil packaged water market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil packaged water market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Brazil packaged water market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Brazil packaged water market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 7: Brazil packaged water market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Table 8: The Coca-Cola Co: key facts
Table 9: The Coca-Cola Co: key financials (USD )
Table 10: The Coca-Cola Co: key financial ratios
Table 11: Grupo Edson Queiroz: key facts
Table 12: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: key facts
Table 13: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 14: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: key financials (JPY)
Table 15: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: key financial ratios
Table 16: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 17: Nestle SA: key financials (USD )
Table 18: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 19: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 20: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 21: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 23: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 24: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 25: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil packaged water market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil packaged water market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Figure 3: Brazil packaged water market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil packaged water market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil packaged water market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Brazil packaged water market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 7: Brazil packaged water market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the packaged water market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 14: The Coca-Cola Co: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: The Coca-Cola Co: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: Kirin Holdings Co Ltd: assets & liabilities
Figure 18: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 19: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
The Coca-Cola Co
Grupo Edson Queiroz
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Packaged Water, MarketLine, Brazil
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"