Soft Drinks in Italy
Soft Drinks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The soft drinks market consists of retail sale carbonates, squash/syrups, nectars, energy drinks, juice, packaged water, sports drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, flavored water, still drinks, enhanced water, fruit powders, bulk/HOD water, and iced/RTD coffee drinks. However, the total market volume for the soft drinks market excludes powder concentrates, which are included in the market value. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Italian soft drinks market had total revenues of USD 11,580.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 16,285.7 million liters in 2017.
- The Italian soft drinks market is mature, therefore strong growth is not expected.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the soft drinks market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the soft drinks market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key soft drinks market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy soft drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy soft drinks market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy soft drinks market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy soft drinks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Italy's soft drinks market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
San Benedetto S.p.A. 22
The Coca-Cola Co 23
Conserve Italia Soc. Coop. Agricola 26
Nestle SA 27
Macroeconomic Indicators 31
Country data 31
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy soft drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy soft drinks market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Figure 3: Italy soft drinks market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy soft drinks market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy soft drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Italy soft drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Italy soft drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Italy soft drinks market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the soft drinks market in Italy, 2017
Figure 15: The Coca-Cola Co: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: The Coca-Cola Co: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Nestle SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Nestle SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy soft drinks market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy soft drinks market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Table 3: Italy soft drinks market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Italy soft drinks market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Italy soft drinks market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Italy soft drinks market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Italy soft drinks market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Italy soft drinks market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Table 9: San Benedetto S.p.A.: key facts
Table 10: The Coca-Cola Co: key facts
Table 11: The Coca-Cola Co: key financials (USD )
Table 12: The Coca-Cola Co: key financial ratios
Table 13: Conserve Italia Soc. Coop. Agricola: key facts
Table 14: Nestle SA: key facts
Table 15: Nestle SA: key financials (USD )
Table 16: Nestle SA: key financials (CHF)
Table 17: Nestle SA: key financial ratios
Table 18: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 19: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 20: Italy gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 22: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 23: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
San Benedetto S.p.A.
The Coca-Cola Co
Conserve Italia Soc. Coop. Agricola
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"