KENCB10 - Avail a discount of 10% and cash back of 10% on all publications. Applicable on all licenses. Not Applicable on Ken Research Publications Limited Time Period Offer T&C apply
• Promo code can be used 1 time per user
- In Canada, in September 2015 the production of cigarettes rose more than 18% over the figure recorded in August, to around 2,000 million pieces. Sales of cigarettes in September increased 2.4% on the previous year.
- In September 2015 (fiscal year 2016), Japan Tobacco reported monthly sales of 9.2 billion pieces - a fall of 2.1% over the previous year, and static compared with the previous month.
- British American Tobacco reported more than a 6% decline in its third-quarter revenue (nine months to the end of September), a result of currency fluctuations and declines in smoking rates. The company sold around 500 billion cigarettes, down 1.8% from the first nine months of 2014.
- TTLC reported sales of approximately NT$75,500 million in 2014, more than 3% below 2013 levels. This represents a reversal of the upward trend which emerged in 2011.
"Tobacco Insights", is a monthly report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the changing production and consumption patterns affected by the recent developments related to new laws and regulations globally.
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- Recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the industry.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- A summary of the latest news in the Tobacco industry, providing a single-source solution to understand how the industry is changing, and what this means for brands and companies.
1. A Global Perspective
1.1 Cigarette Consumption & Production
1.1.1 Cigarette Consumption Trends, 2004-2014
1.1.2 Cigarette Production Trends, 2003-2013
1.1.3 Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
1.1.4 Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
1.1.5 Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, 2004-2014
2. Global News
2.1 Global News
2.1.21 Saudi Arabia
2.1.23 South Korea
2.1.25 United Kingdom
2.1.26 United States
3. Company Analysis
3.1 Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation
3.1.1 Corporate Structure
3.1.2 Financial Highlights
3.1.3 Cigarette Business Review
4. Company News
4.1 Arian Tobacco Industry
4.3 Associated Central Africa
4.5 Bentley Tobacco
4.6 Booker Group
4.8 Four Winds
4.9 Heintz van Landewyck
4.10 Imperial Tobacco
4.11 Japan Tobacco International
4.13 Philip Morris International
4.14 Reynolds American
4.15 Snoke GmbH & Co KG
4.16 Sparkle Roll
4.17 Swedish Match
4.18 Universal Corporation
4.19 Vapor Corp
5. Global Population Trends
6.1 About Canadean
Figure 1: Imports as % of Consumption, 2013
Figure 2: Exports as % of Production, 2013
Figure 3: TTLC, Organisation Chart, 2013
Table 1: Global Cigarette Consumption, pieces (million), 2004-2014
Table 2: Global Cigarette Production, pieces (million), 2003-2013
Table 3: Regional Cigarette Consumption, 2013
Table 4: Regional Cigarette Production, 2013
Table 5: Per Capita Consumption of Cigarettes by Country, pieces, 2004-2014
Table 6: Canada: Monthly Cigarette Production and Sales, 2010-2015
Table 7: France: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2015
Table 8: Japan: JT Monthly Cigarette Sales, Fiscal 2013-2016
Table 9: Spain: Monthly Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2015
Table 10: Spain: Monthly Brand Shares, September, 2014 &2015
Table 11: UK: Tobacco Quantities Released for Consumption, 2009-2015
Table 12: USA: Monthly Tobacco Consumption & Output Trends, 2014 & 2015
Table 13: TTLC: Income Statement, 2012 - 2014
Table 14: TTLC: Global Cigarette Sales & Share Development, 2000-2014
Table 15: Taiwan: Market Size, Company Share & Sales Volume, 2000-2014
Table 16: TTLC: Brand Family Shares, 2002-2014
Table 17: TTLC: International Cigarette Sales, 2000-2014
Table 18: Smokeable Products: Revenues and OCI (US$ million)
Table 19: Smokeable Products: Shipment Volume (sticks, million)
Table 20: Smokeable Products: Revenues and OCI (US$ million)
Table 21: Smokeless Products: Retail Share (%)
Table 22: Segmental analysis of the volume of subsidiaries (cigarette and cigarette equivalents, billion)
Table 23: Summary of consolidated income statement (SKr Million)
Table 24: Swedish Match shipment volumes
Table 25: Global Population Trends, 2000-2014
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Arian Tobacco Industry
Associated Central Africa Limited
British American Tobacco
Heintz van Landewyck
Japan Tobacco International
Philip Morris International
Snoke GmbH & Co KG
Taiwan Tobacco & Liquor Corporation
Cigarettes, Global News, Company analysis, Stock market performance, Imports, Exports, Consumption
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"