Dino Polska S.A (DNP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dino Polska S.A (DNP)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Dino Polska S.A (Dino) is a retailer of food and non-food producuts in western Poland. The company offers dairy and bakery products, fruits and vegetables, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, among others. It also offers nonfood goods, such as cosmetics, household products, cleaning agents, sanitary articles, newspapers and toys. It operates supermarkets in the provinces of Wielkopolskie, Dolnoslaskie, Lubuskie, Opolskie, Lodzkie, Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Slaskie, Mazowieckie, Zachodniopomorskie, Swietokrzyskie, Malopolskie, and Pomorskie. It operates distribution centres in Krotoszyn, Jastrowie and Piotrkow Trybunalski. The company through its subsidiary Agro-Rydzyna operates a meat processing plant in Kloda.The company operates supermarkets under the brand name of Dino. Dino Polska is headquartered in Krotoszyn, Poland.
Dino Polska S.A Key Recent Developments
May 17,2018: Dino Polska in Q1 2018: growing size of business and 41% top line growth
Mar 20,2018: Dino Polska in 2017: record-breaking number of openings, rapid growth of business size, double-digit LfL sales growth, robust profitability
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Dino Polska S.A-Key Facts 5
Dino Polska S.A-Key Employees 6
Dino Polska S.A-Key Employee Biographies 7
Dino Polska S.A-Major Products and Services 8
Dino Polska S.A-History 9
Dino Polska S.A-Company Statement 10
Dino Polska S.A-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Dino Polska S.A-Business Description 13
Dino Polska S.A-Corporate Strategy 14
Dino Polska S.A-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Dino Polska S.A-Strengths 15
Dino Polska S.A-Weaknesses 16
Dino Polska S.A-Opportunities 17
Dino Polska S.A-Threats 18
Dino Polska S.A-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 27
May 17, 2018: Dino Polska in Q1 2018: growing size of business and 41% top line growth 27
Mar 20, 2018: Dino Polska in 2017: record-breaking number of openings, rapid growth of business size, double-digit LfL sales growth, robust profitability 28
Section 5-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Dino Polska S.A, Performance Chart (2014-2017) 24
Dino Polska S.A, Ratio Charts 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dino Polska S.A, Key Facts 5
Dino Polska S.A, Key Employees 6
Dino Polska S.A, Key Employee Biographies 7
Dino Polska S.A, Major Products and Services 8
Dino Polska S.A, History 9
Dino Polska S.A, Subsidiaries 11
Dino Polska S.A, Key Competitors 19
Dino Polska S.A, Ratios based on current share price 20
Dino Polska S.A, Annual Ratios 21
Dino Polska S.A, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Dino Polska S.A, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Dino Polska S.A, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dino Polska S.A, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
POLOmarket Sp zoo
Lidl Polska Sklepy Spozywcze Sp zoo Sp k
Eko Holding SA
Alma Market S.A.