Steady Growth in UK Meat Market: Ken Research
Posted on 01 March 2017 by KenResearch Food and Beverage,
Ken Research has announced recent distribution on, “Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in the UK” which provides an overview of the market, analyzes market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends leading to consumption.
The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
It identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over the reasons responsible for influencing consumer behavior are accurate and uses a unique method of quantifying the consumer trends in order to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption. It also brings together consumer analysis and market data in a significant manner to provide actionable insight into the behavior of UK Meat consumers. This further allows product and marketing strategies to be interpreted accurately by the users and be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
- The GDP per capita of UK stands at 38160 PPP dollars. As a result, UK's meat market is characterized by high per capita consumption, yet it is one of the smallest by volume amongst the global developed economies.
- Consumers desire for the best value for money products that help in raising demand in the UK with consumers looking for products at not only a good price but also superior quality and convenience. All this motivates one-fifth of the meat consumption.
- Chilled Raw Packaged Meat is the fastest growing category amongst all available if observed by volume. In future, this product will thereby account for a major share in the meat products.
- Consumer’s desire for quality meat products tops in the Fresh Meat category in UK market. They are not willing to sacrifice on the quality of the products that they have to consume.
- Market is able to retain the existing consumers and they account for the majority of meat consumption across all categories. Both UK men and women consume meat products at a massive frequency.
- The UK meat market has been growing steadily and with further improvements in the types and varieties of meat products is expected to flourish well in future gradually leading to an overall increase in the revenue generation.
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications