Axon Holdings SA (AXON) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Axon Holdings SA (Axon), formerly Medical Institute of Advanced Technology SA, is a diversified company. The company's business segments include healthcare services, technology, financial services, and real estate management. It provides primary and secondary healthcare services including medical centers and hospital care services through a network of physicians. Axon offers medical services in the areas of gynaecological medicine and obstetrics, hemodialysis, inpatient care, plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine, mental health, opthalmology, physical rehabilitation, and others. It manufactures advanced electronic equipment, and develops customized software solutions for the defense industry. The company provides brokerage and real estate management services to various private and institutional investors. Axon is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Axon Holdings SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Axon Holdings SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Axon Holdings SA-Key Information
Axon Holdings SA-Overview
Axon Holdings SA-Key Employees
Axon Holdings SA-Key Employee Biographies
Axon Holdings SA-Key Operational Heads
Axon Holdings SA-Major Products and Services
Axon Holdings SA-History
Axon Holdings SA-Company Statement
Axon Holdings SA-Locations And Subsidiaries
Axon Holdings SA-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Axon Holdings SA-Business Description
Axon Holdings SA-Corporate Strategy
Axon Holdings SA-SWOT Analysis
Axon Holdings SA-Strengths
Axon Holdings SA-Weaknesses
Axon Holdings SA-Opportunities
Axon Holdings SA-Threats
Axon Holdings SA-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Axon Holdings SA-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Axon Holdings SA, Performance Chart
Axon Holdings SA, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Axon Holdings SA, Key Information
Axon Holdings SA, Key Ratios
Axon Holdings SA, Share Data
Axon Holdings SA, Major Products and Services
Axon Holdings SA, History
Axon Holdings SA, Key Employees
Axon Holdings SA, Key Employee Biographies
Axon Holdings SA, Key Operational Heads
Axon Holdings SA, Other Locations
Axon Holdings SA, Subsidiaries
Axon Holdings SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
Axon Holdings SA, Key Competitors
Axon Holdings SA, SWOT Analysis
Axon Holdings SA, Ratios based on current share price
Axon Holdings SA, Annual Ratios
Axon Holdings SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Axon Holdings SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts