Brain Resource Ltd (BRC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Brain Resource Ltd (BRL) is a healthcare service provider that offers therapies. The company carries out research and development of brain products. Its products comprise iSPOT, Total Brain and MyBrainSolutions. BRL's MyBrainSolutions is a brain health solution to know and train brain for peak performance. BRL's iSPOT is a multicentre, international, prospective, open-label effectiveness trial that aims to identify objective indicators of treatment response in ADHD subjects. It offers products in the fields of integrative neuroscience, finance, health care provision, genetics, and product and business development. The company operates in San Francisco and Sydney. BRL is headquartered in Ultimo, New South Wales, Australia.
Brain Resource Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 19,2018: MyBrainSolutions announces name change to Total Brain and repositions its offering with new and expanded product capabilities
Sep 10,2018: TOPC : Brain Resource Company to Participate in Jefferies Fitness Summit and Present to Investors September 12[Newswire : Healthcare-PRN]
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Brain Resource Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Brain Resource Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Information
Brain Resource Ltd-Overview
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Employees
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Employee Biographies
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Operational Heads
Brain Resource Ltd-Major Products and Services
Brain Resource Ltd-History
Brain Resource Ltd-Company Statement
Brain Resource Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Brain Resource Ltd-Business Description
Brain Resource Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Brain Resource Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Brain Resource Ltd-Strengths
Brain Resource Ltd-Weaknesses
Brain Resource Ltd-Opportunities
Brain Resource Ltd-Threats
Brain Resource Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Brain Resource Ltd-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Brain Resource Ltd, Performance Chart
Brain Resource Ltd, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Information
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Ratios
Brain Resource Ltd, Share Data
Brain Resource Ltd, Major Products and Services
Brain Resource Ltd, History
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Employees
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Operational Heads
Brain Resource Ltd, Other Locations
Brain Resource Ltd, Subsidiaries
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Manufacturing facilities
Brain Resource Ltd, Key Competitors
Brain Resource Ltd, SWOT Analysis
Brain Resource Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
Brain Resource Ltd, Annual Ratios
Brain Resource Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Brain Resource Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts