Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (CCRN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cross Country Healthcare Inc (Cross Country) provides innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Its services assist clients in multiple labor-related challenges while maintaining quality outcomes. The company's workforce solutions include managed service programs, optimal workforce solutions, education healthcare services, electronic medical record transition staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and internal resource pool consulting and development. Cross Country provides services to government facilities, public and charter schools, public and private acute care hospitals, outpatient clinics, physician practice groups, ambulatory care facilities, retailers and other healthcare providers. Cross Country also provides education and training programs for the healthcare marketplace. Cross Country is headquartered at Boca Raton, Florida, the US.
Cross Country Healthcare Inc Key Recent Developments
Feb 28,2018: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
Jan 25,2018: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Organizational Changes to Support Expanded Nationwide Platform and Enhance Operational Focus
Nov 01,2017: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 02,2017: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
Aug 02,2017: Cross Country Healthcare reports net income for Q2, provides outlook for Q3
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Key Facts 6
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Key Employees 7
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-History 10
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Company Statement 12
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Nurse and Allied Staffing 17
Key Stats 17
Business Segment: Other Human Capital Management Services 17
Business Segment: Physician Staffing 18
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Corporate Strategy 19
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Strengths 20
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Weaknesses 21
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Opportunities 22
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Threats 23
Cross Country Healthcare Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Feb 28, 2018: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results 33
Jan 25, 2018: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Organizational Changes to Support Expanded Nationwide Platform and Enhance Operational Focus 35
Nov 01, 2017: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results 36
Aug 02, 2017: Cross Country Healthcare Announces Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results 38
Aug 02, 2017: Cross Country Healthcare reports net income for Q2, provides outlook for Q3 39
Jul 25, 2017: Cross Country Staffing receives Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services Certification 40
Jul 25, 2017: Cross Country Staffing receives Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services Certification 41
May 03, 2017: Cross Country reports net loss for Q1, provides outlook for Q2 42
Jan 12, 2017: Vizient Awards Cross Country Healthcare Three-Year Contract 43
Section 5-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Key Facts 6
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Key Employees 7
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, History 10
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Subsidiaries 14
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Joint Venture 15
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Key Competitors 24
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 44
Capital Market Ratios 44
Equity Ratios 45
Profitability Ratios 45
Cost Ratios 46
Liquidity Ratios 46
Leverage Ratios 47
Efficiency Ratios 47
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Cross Country Healthcare Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Witt/Kieffer, Ford, Hadelman, Lloyd Corp.
Team Health Holdings Inc
Medical Staffing Services, Inc.
Maxim Healthcare Services Inc
Kelly Services, Inc.
Jackson Healthcare LLC
CHG Healthcare Services Inc
AMN Healthcare Services Inc