Service Tax Additional
select a format
Recent Viewed Reports
Why Ken Reasearch?
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"
The Report was very interesting and useful for me... "Marketing Manager, Western Union Business Solutions"
KENCB10 - Avail a discount of 10% and cash back of 10% on all publications. Applicable on all licenses. Not Applicable on Ken Research Publications Limited Time Period Offer T&C apply
• Promo code can be used 1 time per user
Healthcare providers are facing an industry transformation and a seismic shift in business models with a growing importance placed on customer care and satisfaction. While regulatory and compliance challenges remain, a greater emphasis on cost optimization, customer care, and revenue growth is forcing healthcare providers to identify the most effective ways to engage with patients.
- Transformation in the healthcare industry is being powered by the widespread adoption of cloud, analytics, mobile, and social technologies that allow more effective use of resources across the healthcare continuum.
- Although healthcare IT has the potential to reduce costs in the long term, upfront costs will serve as a barrier to adoption and implementation.
- Although the penetration rate for cloud computing solutions is relatively low among healthcare providers, the adoption of the on-demand model is set to witness an upward momentum in the coming years.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 149 healthcare providers regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how healthcare providers currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure, hardware, software, IT services, communications and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by healthcare providers to purchase technology. Through Kable's survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to healthcare providers. The report also focuses on healthcare providers' ICT spending trends for specific business areas and technologies, identifying the top three IT projects, and plans for upgrades in healthcare systems.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions healthcare providers are interested in outsourcing
- Healthcare providers' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing healthcare providers' investments in each technology category
- How healthcare providers' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Healthcare providers' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into healthcare providers' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that healthcare providers are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing healthcare providers' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the healthcare ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by healthcare providers in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of healthcare providers
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (mobility, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing healthcare providers' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that healthcare providers are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
1 Trends in ICT budgets
1.2 Survey demographics
1.3 ICT budget changes
1.4 ICT budget allocation by core technology area
1.4.1 Hardware budget breakdown
1.4.2 Software budget breakdowns
1.4.3 Third party IT services expenditure
1.4.4 Cloud computing budget
1.5 ICT budget allocation by function
1.6 Outsourced IT functions
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
2.1.2 Communications & collaboration
2.1.3 Cloud computing
3 ICT procurement trends
3.2 Business objectives and IT objectives influencing IT investment strategy
3.3 ICT provider selection
4 Sector-specific trends
4.2 IT expenditure plans for specific business areas
4.3 Business areas receiving the largest investments
4.4 Upgrades in healthcare systems
5.1 Healthcare providers are placing great emphasis on their ICT investments to improve the quality of their services
6.2 Further reading
6.3 Contact the authors
Figure 1: Healthcare - ICT survey geographic breakdown
Figure 2: Healthcare - ICT survey breakdown by size band (number of employees)
Figure 3: Recent and expected ICT budget changes among healthcare providers
Figure 4: Healthcare providers' (external) ICT budget allocation, 2014 and 2015
Figure 5: Healthcare providers' average hardware budget allocation
Figure 6: Average allocation of software budgets in healthcare market
Figure 7: Healthcare providers' average IT services budget allocation
Figure 8: Healthcare providers' average cloud computing budget allocation by technology
Figure 9: Healthcare providers' average cloud computing budget allocation by implementation type
Figure 10: Healthcare providers' ICT budget allocation by function, 2014 and 2015
Figure 11: Outsourced IT functions - Healthcare providers' current and future outsourcing priorities
Figure 12: Mobility - Healthcare providers' current and future investment priorities
Figure 13: Mobility - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among healthcare providers
Figure 14: Communications & collaboration - Healthcare providers' current and future investment priorities
Figure 15: Communications & collaboration - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among healthcare providers
Figure 16: Cloud computing - Healthcare providers' current and future investment priorities
Figure 17: Cloud computing - selected primary provider and vendor satisfaction among healthcare providers
Figure 18: Business objectives and IT objectives which influence healthcare providers' IT investment strategy
Figure 19: Factors influencing healthcare providers' decision to choose an ICT provider
Figure 20: IT expenditure plans in 2015 compared to 2014, for specific business areas within healthcare..
Figure 21: Top three IT projects in 2015 for healthcare providers
Figure 22: Upgrade status of the following systems within healthcare
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
IT, Budget, Staff, Hardware, Software, Services, Communications, Consulting, Data Centre, Service Desk, End-user computing, Network, Applications, IT Management, development, maintenance, systems integrator, telco, reseller, outsourcer, infrastructure, help desk, support, client, mainframe, server, security, peripherals, storage, semi-conductor, cloud, license, application lifecycle, information management, software infrastructure, integration, SOA, desktop, hosting, disaster recovery, business continuity, convergence, mobile, voice, data. IT, Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Local resellers, National resellers, Budget, Hosting, Staff, Hardware, Software, Services, Communications, Consulting, Data Centre, Service Desk, End-user computing, Enterprise applications, Business intelligence, Security, Content management, Mobility, IT systems management, Communications & collaboration, Green IT & virtualization, Cloud Computing, Efficiency, Customer satisfaction, SLA, Business goals, Price, Leading-edge technology, Contract flexibility. Enterprise applications, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financials, Supply Chain Management, HR Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Business Process Management, Interactive marketing automation systems & customer lifecycle management, Business intelligence, Data warehousing, Data marts, Analytics, Real-time Business Intelligence, Social sentiment analysis, Security, Identity & access management, Security & vulnerability management, End-point security & anti-virus, Network security, Content and web filtering, firewalls, Application Security, Backup & archive, Database security, Data Loss Prevention, mobile security, Content management, Document Management, Records Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, E-mail Archiving, Enterprise Search, Mobility, Mobile device management, mobile applications, Tablet computing, IT systems management, Systems & network management, Storage management, Service management, Database management, Transaction performance management, User experience management, Virtualization, Patch management & configuration, Communications & collaboration, Internet Protocol-Private Branch Exchange, IP-Contact Centre, Unified Communications, VoIP, Presence, Instant messaging, Web conferencing, Video conferencing, Green IT, Data centre, Power management, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, Private Cloud, and Hybrid cloud