Healthcare Providers in Finland
Healthcare Providers in Finland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Finland healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Finnish healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD22.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% between 2013 and 2017.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD7.9bn, equivalent to 35.1% of the sector's overall value.
- The growth of healthcare sector was moderate in recent years as the recession of the Finnish economy in 2013-15 restrained expenditure. The growth of private expenditure, especially through out-of-pocket expenditure was slightly higher than government expenditure in period 2013-16.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Finland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Finland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Finland healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Finland healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Finland healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Finland healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Finland's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Mehilainen Oy 26
Pihlajalinna Oyj 27
Terveystalo Healthcare Oyj 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 31
Country data 31
Industry associations 34
Related MarketLine research 34
About MarketLine 35
List of Figures
Figure 1: Finland healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Finland healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Finland healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Finland healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Finland healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Finland, 2017
Figure 12: Pihlajalinna Oyj: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Pihlajalinna Oyj: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Finland healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Finland healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Finland healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Finland healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Finland healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Mehilainen Oy: key facts
Table 7: Pihlajalinna Oyj: key facts
Table 8: Pihlajalinna Oyj: key financials (USD)
Table 9: Pihlajalinna Oyj: key financials (EUR)
Table 10: Pihlajalinna Oyj: key financial ratios
Table 11: Terveystalo Healthcare Oyj: key facts
Table 12: Finland size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Finland gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Finland gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Finland inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Finland consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Finland exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Terveystalo Healthcare Oyj
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"