Healthcare Providers in Ireland
Healthcare Providers in Ireland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Ireland healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Irish healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD24.1bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The inpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD6.0bn, equivalent to 24.9% of the sector's overall value.
- Government expenditure in healthcare was sharply reduced in 2013 amid a high budget deficit following an increasing trend after that year, similar to private expenditure.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Ireland
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Ireland
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Ireland healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Ireland healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Ireland healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Ireland healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Ireland's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Beacon Medical Group 25
Bon Secours Health System Inc 26
Mater Private Healthcare Group 28
St Vincent's Healthcare Group Limited 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Ireland healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Ireland healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Ireland healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Ireland healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Ireland healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Ireland, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Ireland healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Ireland healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Ireland healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Ireland healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Ireland healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Beacon Medical Group: key facts
Table 7: Bon Secours Health System Inc: key facts
Table 8: Mater Private Healthcare Group: key facts
Table 9: St Vincent's Healthcare Group Limited: key facts
Table 10: Ireland size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Ireland gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Ireland gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Ireland inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Ireland consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Ireland exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Beacon Medical Group
Bon Secours Health System Inc
Mater Private Healthcare Group
St Vincent's Healthcare Group Limited
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"