Healthcare Providers in Italy
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Healthcare Providers in Italy
Healthcare Providers in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Italian healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD170.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.3% between 2013 and 2017.
- The inpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD46.2bn, equivalent to 27.1% of the sector's overall value.
- The growth of expenditure in the Italian sector has been driven by private expenditure. Out-of-pocket expenditure is largely attributable for this, since the cost-cuts in the Italian public health system have reduced coverage, with household expenditure covering an increasing part of healthcare costs.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Italy healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Italy healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's healthcare providers market?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Gruppo Garofalo 26
Gruppo Giomi 27
Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato 28
GVM Care & Research S.p.A. 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Italy healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Italy healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Italy healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Italy healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Italy healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Italy, 2017
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Italy healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Italy healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Italy healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Italy healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Italy healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Gruppo Garofalo: key facts
Table 7: Gruppo Giomi: key facts
Table 8: Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato: key facts
Table 9: GVM Care & Research S.p.A.: key facts
Table 10: Italy size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Italy gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Italy gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Italy inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Italy consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Italy exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Gruppo Ospedaliero San Donato
GVM Care & Research S.p.A.