Healthcare Providers in Kazakhstan
Healthcare Providers in Kazakhstan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Kazakhstan healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Kazakh healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD7.5bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The inpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD2.4bn, equivalent to 32.4% of the sector's overall value.
- The growth of healthcare expenditure in Kazakhstan has been stimulated by growing population and rising income in the country. Government expenditure has increased significantly to improve access to public healthcare.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Kazakhstan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Kazakhstan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kazakhstan healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Kazakhstan healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Kazakhstan healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kazakhstan healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Kazakhstan's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
International SOS Pte Ltd 25
National Medical Holding 27
Private Clinic Almaty 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Kazakhstan, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Kazakhstan healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: International SOS Pte Ltd: key facts
Table 7: National Medical Holding: key facts
Table 8: Private Clinic Almaty: key facts
Table 9: Kazakhstan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Kazakhstan gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Kazakhstan gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Kazakhstan inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Kazakhstan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Kazakhstan exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
International SOS Pte Ltd
National Medical Holding
Private Clinic Almaty
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"