Healthcare Providers in the Netherlands
Healthcare Providers in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Netherlands healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Dutch healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD83.9bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.1% between 2013 and 2017.
- The outpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD21.5bn, equivalent to 25.7% of the sector's overall value.
- The weak growth of the Dutch sector in recent years is attributable to the weak expenditure on mandatory insurance schemes. In detail, the share of mandatory insurance scheme payments has declined from 81.1% in 2013 to 80.2% in 2017.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in the Netherlands
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in the Netherlands
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Netherlands healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Netherlands healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Netherlands healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Netherlands healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the Netherlands's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 25
Bergman Clinics 25
Isala Klinieken 26
Jeroen Bosch Ziekenhuis 27
Medisch Spectrum Twente 28
Macroeconomic Indicators 29
Country data 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Netherlands healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Netherlands healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Netherlands healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Netherlands healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Netherlands healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in the Netherlands, 2017
List of Tables
Table 1: Netherlands healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Netherlands healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Netherlands healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Netherlands healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Netherlands healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Bergman Clinics: key facts
Table 7: Isala Klinieken: key facts
Table 8: Jeroen Bosch Ziekenhuis: key facts
Table 9: Medisch Spectrum Twente: key facts
Table 10: Netherlands size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 11: Netherlands gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Netherlands gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 13: Netherlands inflation, 2013-17
Table 14: Netherlands consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 15: Netherlands exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Jeroen Bosch Ziekenhuis
Medisch Spectrum Twente
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"