Healthcare Providers in Sweden
Healthcare Providers in Sweden industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Sweden healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Swedish healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD58.7bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The long-term care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD21.3bn, equivalent to 36.2% of the sector's overall value.
- Demand for higher quality healthcare has driven the growth of expenditure in the Swedish sector in recent years. Government funding has mainly contributed to the growth of healthcare expenditure.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Sweden
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Sweden
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Sweden healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Sweden healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Sweden healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Sweden healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Sweden's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Aleris AB 26
Ambea AB 27
Capio AB 28
Praktikertjanst AB 32
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
Industry associations 36
Related MarketLine research 36
About MarketLine 37
List of Figures
Figure 1: Sweden healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Sweden healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Sweden healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Sweden healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Sweden healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Sweden, 2017
Figure 12: Capio AB: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Capio AB: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Sweden healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Sweden healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Sweden healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Sweden healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Sweden healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Aleris AB: key facts
Table 7: Ambea AB: key facts
Table 8: Capio AB: key facts
Table 9: Capio AB: key financials (USD)
Table 10: Capio AB: key financials (SEK)
Table 11: Capio AB: key financial ratios
Table 12: Praktikertjanst AB: key facts
Table 13: Sweden size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Sweden gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Sweden gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Sweden inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Sweden consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Sweden exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"