Healthcare Providers in Vietnam
Healthcare Providers in Vietnam industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Vietnam healthcare providers market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The healthcare providers sector is valued as total expenditure on healthcare in each country. This includes final consumption spending on healthcare goods and services.
- The Vietnamese healthcare providers sector had total revenues of USD13.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Inpatient care segment was the sector's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD3.8bn, equivalent to 29.4% of the sector's overall value.
- The growth of healthcare expenditure in Vietnam has been stimulated by growing population and rising income in the country. Government expenditure has increased significantly to improve access to public healthcare.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the healthcare providers market in Vietnam
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the healthcare providers market in Vietnam
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key healthcare providers market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Vietnam healthcare providers market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Vietnam healthcare providers market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Vietnam healthcare providers market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Vietnam healthcare providers market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Vietnam's healthcare providers market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 16
Supplier power 18
New entrants 20
Threat of substitutes 22
Degree of rivalry 23
Leading Companies 26
Columbia Asia Hospitals 26
Family Medical Practice Vietnam 27
Fortis Hoan My Medical Corporation 28
IHH Healthcare Berhad 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 32
Country data 32
Industry associations 35
Related MarketLine research 35
About MarketLine 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Vietnam healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Vietnam healthcare providers sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Vietnam healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Vietnam healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Vietnam healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the healthcare providers sector in Vietnam, 2017
Figure 12: IHH Healthcare Berhad: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: IHH Healthcare Berhad: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Vietnam healthcare providers sector value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Vietnam healthcare providers sector category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Vietnam healthcare providers sector geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Vietnam healthcare providers sector distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Vietnam healthcare providers sector value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Columbia Asia Hospitals: key facts
Table 7: Family Medical Practice Vietnam: key facts
Table 8: Fortis Hoan My Medical Corporation: key facts
Table 9: IHH Healthcare Berhad: key facts
Table 10: IHH Healthcare Berhad: key financials (USD)
Table 11: IHH Healthcare Berhad: key financials (MYR)
Table 12: IHH Healthcare Berhad: key financial ratios
Table 13: Vietnam size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 14: Vietnam gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Vietnam gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 16: Vietnam inflation, 2013-17
Table 17: Vietnam consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 18: Vietnam exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Columbia Asia Hospitals
Family Medical Practice Vietnam
Fortis Hoan My Medical Corporation
IHH Healthcare Berhad
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"