NaviNet Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
NaviNet Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
NaviNet Inc (NaviNet) is a healthcare network communications company. It develops new and innovative solutions and services, which streamline business processes. The company links provider-to-health, nation's patients, industry partners and leading health plans through a single healthcare communication platform for unified patient information management (UPIM). For health plans, the company provides NaviNet Open provider portal; for value-based network applications, it offers NaviNet Open advanced referrals and NaviNet Open document exchange and for providers it offers all-payer access, medicare access and drug authorizations services. It has presence in UK and the US. NaviNet is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
NaviNet Inc-Key Facts 5
NaviNet Inc-Key Employees 6
NaviNet Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
NaviNet Inc-Major Products and Services 8
NaviNet Inc-History 9
NaviNet Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
NaviNet Inc-Business Description 14
NaviNet Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
NaviNet Inc-Strengths 15
NaviNet Inc-Opportunities 16
NaviNet Inc-Threats 17
NaviNet Inc-Key Competitors 18
NaviNet Inc, Recent Deals Summary 19
Section 3-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
NaviNet Inc, Key Facts 5
NaviNet Inc, Key Employees 6
NaviNet Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
NaviNet Inc, Major Products and Services 8
NaviNet Inc, History 9
NaviNet Inc, Other Locations 12
NaviNet Inc, Key Competitors 18
NaviNet Inc, Recent Deals Summary 19
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
NaviNet Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
The TriZetto Group, Inc.
Change Healthcare, Inc.