Pharmerica Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pharmerica Corp-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pharmerica Corp (PharMerica) a part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co LP, is a provider of institutional pharmacy services. The company offers healthcare facilities, pharmacy management services, and specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting. PharMerica's services include long-term care long-term care settings (LTC), post-acute care facilities, skilled nursing facilities (SNF), public health organizations, and senior living communities (SLC). Its solutions cater to institutional healthcare providers such as skilled nursing facilities, nursing centers, assisted living facilities, hospitals, individuals receiving in-home care detailed reporting, pre-admit assessment, On-Site IV Services, customer web portal and electronic medical records. PharMerica is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, the US.
Pharmerica Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2017: PharMerica Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results
Aug 02,2017: PharMerica Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results
Jun 20,2017: PharMerica shrinks board of directors
May 10,2017: PharMerica Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
Feb 24,2017: PharMerica Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pharmerica Corp-Key Facts 5
Pharmerica Corp-Key Employees 6
Pharmerica Corp-Key Employee Biographies 7
Pharmerica Corp-Major Products and Services 8
Pharmerica Corp-History 9
Pharmerica Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Pharmerica Corp-Business Description 12
Pharmerica Corp-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Pharmerica Corp-Strengths 13
Pharmerica Corp-Weaknesses 14
Pharmerica Corp-Opportunities 15
Pharmerica Corp-Threats 16
Pharmerica Corp-Key Competitors 17
Pharmerica Corp, Recent Deals Summary 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Nov 09, 2017: PharMerica Reports Third Quarter 2017 Results 19
Aug 02, 2017: PharMerica Reports Second Quarter 2017 Results 20
May 10, 2017: PharMerica Reports First Quarter 2017 Results 22
Feb 24, 2017: PharMerica Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Results 23
Jan 31, 2017: PharMerica Appoints Robert E. Dries as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
About GlobalData 26
Contact Us 26
List Of Table
List of Tables
Pharmerica Corp, Key Facts 5
Pharmerica Corp, Key Employees 6
Pharmerica Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pharmerica Corp, Major Products and Services 8
Pharmerica Corp, History 9
Pharmerica Corp, Subsidiaries 10
Pharmerica Corp, Key Competitors 17
Pharmerica Corp, Recent Deals Summary 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Pharmerica Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Standard Management Corporation
Rite Aid Corp
Owens & Minor Inc
CVS Health Corp