Sykes Enterprises Inc (SYKE)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Sykes Enterprises, Inc (Sykes) is a business process outsourcing company. It provides customer engagement services. It offers technical support and customer service, customer assistance, healthcare and roadside assistance, technical support and product sales. The company also provides various enterprise support services including technical staffing services to outsourced corporate help desk services; and fulfillment services including order processing by the Internet and phone, inventory control, product delivery and product returns handling in Europe. Sykes owns and leases multi-client and fulfillment centers. It serves businesses and public institutions in the communications, transportation and leisure, technology/consumer, financial services, healthcare, and other industry verticals across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Sykes is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, the US.
Sykes Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Sykes Enterprises reports second-quarter 2018 financial results
Jul 06,2018: Boise Call Center Lays Off 640 Workers
Sep 28,2017: Sykes hiring several hundred workers at downtown Eugene call center to answer help-line calls from hurricane victims
Sep 22,2017: Sykes Enterprise will lay off 46 employees in New York
Sep 09,2017: Layoffs in limbo at Sykes call center in downtown Eugene
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Key Facts 5
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Key Employees 6
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Sykes Enterprises Inc-History 10
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Company Statement 11
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Americas 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: EMEA 18
Key Stats 18
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Corporate Strategy 19
Sykes Enterprises Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Strengths 20
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Weaknesses 21
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Opportunities 22
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Threats 23
Sykes Enterprises Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
Aug 06, 2018: Sykes Enterprises reports second-quarter 2018 financial results 32
Aug 06, 2018: Sykes Enterprises reports second-quarter 2018 financial results 34
Aug 08, 2017: Sykes Enterprises reports lower Q2 net income, provides annual outlook 36
May 10, 2017: Sykes Enterprises reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 guidance 37
Mar 01, 2017: Sykes Enterprises annual net income decreases 38
Section 5-Appendix 39
Ratio Definitions 39
About GlobalData 43
Contact Us 43
List of Figures
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Key Facts 5
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Key Employees 6
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Sykes Enterprises Inc, History 10
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Other Locations 14
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors 24
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Sykes Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 39
Capital Market Ratios 39
Equity Ratios 40
Profitability Ratios 40
Cost Ratios 41
Liquidity Ratios 41
Leverage Ratios 42
Efficiency Ratios 42
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
TTEC Holdings Inc
Wipro Technologies Ltd.
Expert Global Solutions, Inc.
Sykes Enterprises Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"