American Shared Hospital Services (AMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
American Shared Hospital Services (ASHS) is a healthcare company that offers medical equipment to hospitals and medical centers. The company offers financial and healthcare tech solutions. Its financing solutions comprise feasibility studies and reimbursement analysis, facilities planning and design, installation, start-up and operations support, marketing support and educational support. ASHS' healthcare tech solutions include gamma knife installation, radiosurgery, and others. The company offers its gamma knife stereotactic radiosurgery, radiation therapy and related equipment to various medical centers across the US. It has operations in the UK, Peru, Turkey, Brazil and the US. ASHS is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
American Shared Hospital Services Key Recent Developments
Nov 08,2018: American Shared Hospital Services reports third quarter 2018 results
Aug 09,2018: American Shared Hospital services reports second quarter 2018 results
Jul 30,2018: American Shared Hospital Services announces proposed 2019 CMS proton therapy and gamma knife reimbursement rates
May 10,2018: American Shared Hospital Services First Quarter Net Income Increased 33.1%
Mar 26,2018: American Shared Hospital Services Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of American Shared Hospital Services provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of American Shared Hospital Services including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Information
American Shared Hospital Services-Overview
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Employees
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Employee Biographies
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Operational Heads
American Shared Hospital Services-Major Products and Services
American Shared Hospital Services-History
American Shared Hospital Services-Company Statement
American Shared Hospital Services-Locations And Subsidiaries
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
American Shared Hospital Services-Business Description
American Shared Hospital Services-Corporate Strategy
American Shared Hospital Services-SWOT Analysis
American Shared Hospital Services-Strengths
American Shared Hospital Services-Weaknesses
American Shared Hospital Services-Opportunities
American Shared Hospital Services-Threats
American Shared Hospital Services-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
American Shared Hospital Services-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
American Shared Hospital Services, Performance Chart
American Shared Hospital Services, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Information
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Ratios
American Shared Hospital Services, Share Data
American Shared Hospital Services, Major Products and Services
American Shared Hospital Services, History
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Employees
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Employee Biographies
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Operational Heads
American Shared Hospital Services, Other Locations
American Shared Hospital Services, Subsidiaries
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Manufacturing facilities
American Shared Hospital Services, Key Competitors
American Shared Hospital Services, SWOT Analysis
American Shared Hospital Services, Ratios based on current share price
American Shared Hospital Services, Annual Ratios
American Shared Hospital Services, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
American Shared Hospital Services, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts