Atrion Corp (ATRI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Atrion Corp (Atrion) is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and supplies surgical equipment and components. The company offers cardiovascular products, fluid delivery products and ophthalmology products. Its products comprise cardiac surgery vacuum relief valves, silicon vessel loops, rotating aortic punch, needle free swabble valves, luer lock access valves, luer activated valves, one way valves, pressure activated and relief valves, balloon catheter and soft contact lens disinfection cases, among others. Atrion also manufactures inflation systems and valves used in marine and aviation safety products including oral inflation tubes, right angle connectors, valves, closures for life vests, life rafts, inflatable boats, survival equipment, and other inflatable structures. The company offers contract manufacturing and kitting services for other original equipment manufacturers of medical devices. Atrion is headquartered in Allen, Texas, the US.
Atrion Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 26,2019: Atrion announces fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial results
Nov 09,2018: Atrion reports third quarter results
Aug 07,2018: Atrion announces second quarter results
May 09,2018: Atrion Reports First Quarter Results 2018
Feb 27,2018: Atrion Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Atrion Corp provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Atrion Corp including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Atrion Corp-Key Information
Atrion Corp-Key Employees
Atrion Corp-Key Employee Biographies
Atrion Corp-Key Operational Heads
Atrion Corp-Major Products and Services
Atrion Corp-Company Statement
Atrion Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries
Atrion Corp-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Atrion Corp-Business Description
Atrion Corp-Corporate Strategy
Atrion Corp-SWOT Analysis
Atrion Corp-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Atrion Corp-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Atrion Corp, Performance Chart
Atrion Corp, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Atrion Corp, Key Information
Atrion Corp, Key Ratios
Atrion Corp, Share Data
Atrion Corp, Major Products and Services
Atrion Corp, History
Atrion Corp, Key Employees
Atrion Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Atrion Corp, Key Operational Heads
Atrion Corp, Other Locations
Atrion Corp, Subsidiaries
Atrion Corp, Key Manufacturing facilities
Atrion Corp, Key Competitors
Atrion Corp, SWOT Analysis
Atrion Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Atrion Corp, Annual Ratios
Atrion Corp, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Atrion Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts