BioElectronics Corp (BIEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
BioElectronics Corp (BIEL)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
BioElectronics Corp (BioElectronics) is a medical device company that provides non-invasive electroceuticals for the mitigation of neurological diseases. It develops, manufactures and markets non-invasive, drug-free, disposable pain therapy devices. The company's products for pain relief include ActiPatch, an OTC treatment for musculoskeletal pain relief; Smart Insole, for relief from heel pain; Allay, a menstrual pain therapy; RecoveryRx, for relief from pain in chronic wounds and postoperative recovery; and HealFast, a veterinary pain relief technology. BioElectronic's products harness its pulsed shortwave electromagnetic field therapy technology to regulate the electrical activity of the nervous system. It sells products to hospitals and clinics through a network of wholesale distributors in various parts of the world. BioElectronics is headquartered in Frederick, Maryland, the US.
BioElectronics Corp Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2017: BioElectronics to Showcase Products at World's Largest Medical Tradeshow
Aug 22,2017: BioElectronics Engages Keith Nalepka As Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Mar 13,2017: BioElectronics' ActiPatch Exhibits At Australia's Major Pharmaceutical Event
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
BioElectronics Corp-Key Facts 5
BioElectronics Corp-Key Employees 6
BioElectronics Corp-Key Employee Biographies 7
BioElectronics Corp-Key Operational Employees 8
BioElectronics Corp-Major Products and Services 9
BioElectronics Corp-History 10
BioElectronics Corp-Company Statement 13
BioElectronics Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
BioElectronics Corp-Business Description 18
BioElectronics Corp-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
BioElectronics Corp-Strengths 19
BioElectronics Corp-Weaknesses 20
BioElectronics Corp-Opportunities 21
BioElectronics Corp-Threats 22
BioElectronics Corp-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Nov 09, 2017: BioElectronics to Showcase Products at World's Largest Medical Tradeshow 30
Aug 22, 2017: BioElectronics Engages Keith Nalepka As Vice President of Sales and Marketing 31
Mar 13, 2017: BioElectronics' ActiPatch Exhibits At Australia's Major Pharmaceutical Event 32
Section 5-Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Figure
List of Figures
BioElectronics Corp, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 27
BioElectronics Corp, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
BioElectronics Corp, Key Facts 5
BioElectronics Corp, Key Employees 6
BioElectronics Corp, Key Employee Biographies 7
BioElectronics Corp, Key Operational Employees 8
BioElectronics Corp, Major Products and Services 9
BioElectronics Corp, History 10
BioElectronics Corp, Key Competitors 23
BioElectronics Corp, Ratios based on current share price 24
BioElectronics Corp, Annual Ratios 25
BioElectronics Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
BioElectronics Corp, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
BioElectronics Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Stimwave Technologies, Inc.
Regenesis Biomedical Inc
Avanos Medical Inc