DJO Finance LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
DJO Finance LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
DJO Finance LLC (DJOFL), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of DJO Global Inc, is a medical device company. It undertakes the manufacturing, development, and distribution of musculoskeletal health, vascular health and pain management products to address the complete spectrum of preventative, pre-operative, post-operative, clinical and home rehabilitation care. The company offers its products to orthopedic specialists, spine surgeons, primary care physicians, pain management specialists, physical therapists, podiatrists, chiropractors, athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals. DJO operates in France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Sweden, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, the US and the UK. DJO is headquartered in Vista, California, the US.
DJO Finance LLC Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: DJO Global announces financial results for second quarter 2018
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
DJO Finance LLC-Key Facts 6
DJO Finance LLC-Key Employees 7
DJO Finance LLC-Key Employee Biographies 8
DJO Finance LLC-Major Products and Services 9
DJO Finance LLC-History 12
DJO Finance LLC-Company Statement 15
DJO Finance LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
DJO Finance LLC-Business Description 19
Business Segment: Bracing and Vascular 19
Business Segment: International 19
Business Segment: Recovery Sciences 20
Business Segment: Surgical Implant 20
Geographical Segment: Australia and Asia Pacific 20
Geographical Segment: Canada 21
Geographical Segment: Germany 21
Geographical Segment: Latin America 21
Geographical Segment: Other Europe, Middle East, and Africa 21
Geographical Segment: The US 21
R&D Overview 21
DJO Finance LLC-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
DJO Finance LLC-Strengths 22
DJO Finance LLC-Weaknesses 23
DJO Finance LLC-Opportunities 24
DJO Finance LLC-Threats 25
DJO Finance LLC-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 27
Aug 06, 2018: DJO Global announces financial results for second quarter 2018 27
Section 4-Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
DJO Finance LLC, Key Facts 6
DJO Finance LLC, Key Employees 7
DJO Finance LLC, Key Employee Biographies 8
DJO Finance LLC, Major Products and Services 9
DJO Finance LLC, History 12
DJO Finance LLC, Other Locations 16
DJO Finance LLC, Subsidiaries 16
DJO Finance LLC, Key Competitors 26
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
DJO Finance LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Wright Medical Group NV
Smith & Nephew Plc
Orthofix International N.V.
Mettler Electronics Corp.
DeRoyal Industries Inc
DePuy Synthes Inc
Bledsoe Brace Systems