Medizone International Inc (MZEI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Medizone International Inc (Medizone) is a medical device company that develops aseptic treatment. The company provides disinfectant products used in surgical and other medical treatment facilities. Its product includes AsepticSure hospital sterilization system. Medizone's AsepticSure is an ozone-based technology used for decontaminating and disinfecting hospital surgical suites, emergency rooms, intensive care units and enclosed spaces, among others. The company's product is used for hospital mock up trials to be followed by hospital beta-testing for the production of prototype equipment. It also provides treatments for diseases such as hepatitis B and C, HIV and AIDS, herpes and epstein barr. The company markets its products in Canada and the US. Medizone is headquartered in Kalamazoo, Michigan, the US.
Medizone International Inc Key Recent Developments
May 08,2018: Medizone International Announces Filing of Voluntary Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Proceeding
Jan 30,2018: Medizone International Names Jude Dinges to Executive Team
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Medizone International Inc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Medizone International Inc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
Medizone International Inc-Key Information
Medizone International Inc-Overview
Medizone International Inc-Key Employees
Medizone International Inc-Key Employee Biographies
Medizone International Inc-Key Operational Heads
Medizone International Inc-Major Products and Services
Medizone International Inc-History
Medizone International Inc-Company Statement
Medizone International Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Medizone International Inc-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Medizone International Inc-Business Description
Medizone International Inc-Corporate Strategy
Medizone International Inc-SWOT Analysis
Medizone International Inc-Strengths
Medizone International Inc-Weaknesses
Medizone International Inc-Opportunities
Medizone International Inc-Threats
Medizone International Inc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
Medizone International Inc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Medizone International Inc, Performance Chart
Medizone International Inc, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Medizone International Inc, Key Information
Medizone International Inc, Key Ratios
Medizone International Inc, Share Data
Medizone International Inc, Major Products and Services
Medizone International Inc, History
Medizone International Inc, Key Employees
Medizone International Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Medizone International Inc, Key Operational Heads
Medizone International Inc, Other Locations
Medizone International Inc, Subsidiaries
Medizone International Inc, Key Manufacturing facilities
Medizone International Inc, Key Competitors
Medizone International Inc, SWOT Analysis
Medizone International Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Medizone International Inc, Annual Ratios
Medizone International Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Medizone International Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts