Poly Medicure Limited (POLYMED) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Poly Medicure Limited (POLYMED)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Poly Medicure Limited (Polymed) manufactures infusion sets; central venous access catheters; anaesthesia disposables; gastroenterology tubes; blood bags and administration sets; urine bags and catheters; surgery and wound drainage products; dialysis disposables; diagnostics disposables; pediatric products such as mucus extractors and umbilical cord clamps; and other disposable products including insulin syringes and sputum collector. Polymed has manufacturing facilities in Faridabad, Haridwar, Jaipur and China. The company markets its products in other countries through direct sales force and distributors. Polymed is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Poly Medicure Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 01,2018: Poly Medicure: Commencement of Commercial Production
Nov 21,2017: B. Braun Obtains Preliminary Injunction Against Poly Medicure (Polymed) for Misleading Advertising
Jun 09,2017: Poly Medicure approves appointment of Chief Operating Officer
Jun 09,2017: Poly Medicure announces appointment of Chief Operating Officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Poly Medicure Limited-Key Facts 5
Poly Medicure Limited-Key Employees 6
Poly Medicure Limited-Key Employee Biographies 7
Poly Medicure Limited-Major Products and Services 8
Poly Medicure Limited-History 11
Poly Medicure Limited-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Poly Medicure Limited-Business Description 14
Poly Medicure Limited-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Poly Medicure Limited-Strengths 15
Poly Medicure Limited-Weaknesses 16
Poly Medicure Limited-Opportunities 17
Poly Medicure Limited-Threats 18
Poly Medicure Limited-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Mar 01, 2018: Poly Medicure: Commencement of Commercial Production 26
Jun 09, 2017: Poly Medicure announces appointment of Chief Operating Officer 27
Section 5-Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Poly Medicure Limited, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 24
Poly Medicure Limited, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Poly Medicure Limited, Key Facts 5
Poly Medicure Limited, Key Employees 6
Poly Medicure Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Poly Medicure Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Poly Medicure Limited, History 11
Poly Medicure Limited, Other Locations 12
Poly Medicure Limited, Subsidiaries 12
Poly Medicure Limited, Joint Venture 12
Poly Medicure Limited, Key Competitors 19
Poly Medicure Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Poly Medicure Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Poly Medicure Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Poly Medicure Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Poly Medicure Limited, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sterimed Medical Devices Pvt Ltd
Span Diagnostics Ltd
Lifelong Meditech Ltd
Centenial Surgical Suture Ltd
Angiplast Pvt Ltd