AB Science SA (AB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
AB Science SA (ABS) is a pharmaceutical company focused on discovery, development, and commercialization of protein kinase inhibitors. The company's lead compound Masitinib, is a orally administered tyrosine kinase inhibitor targeting mast cells and selected kinases, including c-Kit, PDGFR, and Lyn in several human indications such as oncology, inflammatory diseases, and central nervous system diseases. The company is commercializing its lead product candidate in human and veterinary medicine. ABS has also developed KIT816 for the treatment of aggressive mastocytosis, seminoma, and acute myeloid leukemia; and syk for rheumatoid arthritis, b-cell lymphoma, and others. The company has operations in France and the US. ABS is headquartered in Paris, France.
AB Science SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 20,2018: Update on the restructuring of the AB Science clinical development department in 2018
Oct 01,2018: AB Science reports its revenues for the first half of 2018
Apr 30,2018: AB Science reports its annual financials as of 31 December 2017 and provides an update on its activities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AB Science SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AB Science SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
AB Science SA-Key Information
AB Science SA-Overview
AB Science SA-Key Employees
AB Science SA-Key Employee Biographies
AB Science SA-Key Operational Heads
AB Science SA-Major Products and Services
AB Science SA-History
AB Science SA-Company Statement
AB Science SA-Locations And Subsidiaries
AB Science SA-Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
AB Science SA-Business Description
AB Science SA-Corporate Strategy
AB Science SA-SWOT Analysis
AB Science SA-Strengths
AB Science SA-Weaknesses
AB Science SA-Opportunities
AB Science SA-Threats
AB Science SA-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
AB Science SA-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
AB Science SA, Performance Chart
AB Science SA, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
AB Science SA, Key Information
AB Science SA, Key Ratios
AB Science SA, Share Data
AB Science SA, Major Products and Services
AB Science SA, History
AB Science SA, Key Employees
AB Science SA, Key Employee Biographies
AB Science SA, Key Operational Heads
AB Science SA, Other Locations
AB Science SA, Subsidiaries
AB Science SA, Key Manufacturing facilities
AB Science SA, Key Competitors
AB Science SA, SWOT Analysis
AB Science SA, Ratios based on current share price
AB Science SA, Annual Ratios
AB Science SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
AB Science SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts