AC Immune SA (ACIU)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AC Immune SA (AC Immune) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops products for treating neurodegenerative diseases. It discovers, designs and develops innovative proprietary medicines to prevent, diagnose and treat neurodegenerative diseases associated with protein misfolding. The company develops drugs based on its two proprietary technology platforms, SupraAntigen and Morphomer. These technology platforms aid in the design, discovery and development of antibodies, small molecules and vaccines. AC Immune's product pipeline includes nine therapeutic product candidates and three diagnostic product candidates. The company's lead product candidate, crenezumab is an anti-Abeta antibody being developed in Phase III in collaboration with Genentech for treating Alzheimer's disease. AC Immune is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
AC Immune SA Key Recent Developments
May 02,2018: AC Immune Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Corporate Update
Apr 05,2018: AC Immune Announces the Selection of Tau Small Molecules for Clinical Development in Alzheimer's disease
Mar 20,2018: AC Immune reports full-year 2017 financial results-successful first year as a public company
Feb 06,2018: AC Immune to Participate in Two Investor Conferences and Provide Scientific Updates at AAT-AD/PD Conference
Dec 01,2017: AC Immune Shares Insights from Key Opinion Leader Meeting on Tau as a Therapeutic and Diagnostic Target in Alzheimer's and other Neurodegenerative Diseases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
AC Immune SA-Key Facts 5
AC Immune SA-Key Employees 6
AC Immune SA-Key Employee Biographies 7
AC Immune SA-Major Products and Services 8
AC Immune SA-History 9
AC Immune SA-Company Statement 10
AC Immune SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
AC Immune SA-Business Description 12
AC Immune SA-Corporate Strategy 13
AC Immune SA-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
AC Immune SA-Strengths 14
AC Immune SA-Weaknesses 16
AC Immune SA-Opportunities 17
AC Immune SA-Threats 18
AC Immune SA-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 24
Section 4-Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances 25
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 25
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 26
AC Immune SA, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 5-Company's Recent Developments 28
May 02, 2018: AC Immune Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Corporate Update 28
Apr 05, 2018: AC Immune Announces the Selection of Tau Small Molecules for Clinical Development in Alzheimer's disease 30
Mar 20, 2018: AC Immune reports full-year 2017 financial results-successful first year as a public company 31
Feb 06, 2018: AC Immune to Participate in Two Investor Conferences and Provide Scientific Updates at AAT-AD/PD Conference 34
Dec 01, 2017: AC Immune Shares Insights from Key Opinion Leader Meeting on Tau as a Therapeutic and Diagnostic Target in Alzheimer's and other Neurodegenerative Diseases 36
Nov 13, 2017: AC Immune Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results and Corporate Update 37
Oct 03, 2017: AC Immune Awarded Continuation of 2015 Grant from The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research 39
Aug 22, 2017: AC Immune Discovers Next-generation Antibodies Focused On Neurodegenerative Diseases 40
Aug 09, 2017: AC Immune Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results 41
Jul 10, 2017: AC immune provides seven updates on its pipeline and technology at the alzheimer's association international conference 43
Section 6-Appendix 44
Ratio Definitions 44
About GlobalData 48
Contact Us 48
List of Figures
AC Immune SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
AC Immune SA, Ratio Charts 25
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 26
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals by Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 27
List of Tables
AC Immune SA, Key Facts 6
AC Immune SA, Key Employees 7
AC Immune SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
AC Immune SA, Major Products and Services 9
AC Immune SA, History 10
AC Immune SA, Key Competitors 20
AC Immune SA, Ratios based on current share price 21
AC Immune SA, Annual Ratios 22
AC Immune SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2012 to YTD 2018 26
AC Immune SA, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2012 to YTD 2018 27
AC Immune SA, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
AC Immune SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"