Amedisys Inc (AMED) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Amedisys Inc (AMED)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities-A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Amedisys Inc (Amedisys) is a healthcare company that offers home health care, hospice service and personal care. The company provides practical nursing services and occupational therapy, comfort and support services for those are facing a terminal illness. It also provides speech pathology, social services for acute and chronic illnesses, private duty services and home health aide services. The company operates a network of medicare-certified home health care centers, and medicare-certified hospice care centers which cover several states in the US and the District of Columbia. Amedisys is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the US.
Amedisys Inc Key Recent Developments
May 07,2018: Amedisys Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Reaffirms 2018 Guidance
Apr 24,2018: Amedisys Welcomes Sharon Brunecz as Chief Human Resources Officer
Feb 27,2018: Amedisys Announces Fourth Quarter and Year End 2017 Financial Results
Feb 01,2018: New Clinical Program at Amedisys for Heart Failure Patients Significantly Lowers Risks of Hospitalizations and Readmissions
Nov 13,2017: Amedisys Adopts CellTrak's Care Delivery Management Solution for Its Fast-Expanding Personal Care Division
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Amedisys Inc-Key Facts 6
Amedisys Inc-Key Employees 7
Amedisys Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Amedisys Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Amedisys Inc-History 11
Amedisys Inc-Company Statement 13
Amedisys Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Joint Venture 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 19
Company Overview 19
Amedisys Inc-Business Description 20
Business Segment: Home Health 20
Business Segment: Hospice 20
Business Segment: Personal Care Division 21
Amedisys Inc-Corporate Strategy 22
Amedisys Inc-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Amedisys Inc-Strengths 23
Amedisys Inc-Weaknesses 24
Amedisys Inc-Opportunities 25
Amedisys Inc-Threats 26
Amedisys Inc-Key Competitors 27
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 29
Performance Chart 32
Financial Performance 32
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 33
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 34
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 35
May 07, 2018: Amedisys Reports First Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Reaffirms 2018 Guidance 35
Apr 24, 2018: Amedisys Welcomes Sharon Brunecz as Chief Human Resources Officer 36
Feb 01, 2018: New Clinical Program at Amedisys for Heart Failure Patients Significantly Lowers Risks of Hospitalizations and Readmissions 37
Nov 13, 2017: Amedisys Adopts CellTrak's Care Delivery Management Solution for Its Fast-Expanding Personal Care Division 38
Nov 09, 2017: 2017 HomeCare Elite Recognizes Top Amedisys Care Centers Nationwide 39
Nov 07, 2017: Amedisys Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results 40
Oct 24, 2017: Amedisys Previews Strong Third Quarter 2017 Results 41
Oct 06, 2017: Scott Ginn Promoted to Chief Financial Officer at Amedisys 42
Aug 17, 2017: Amedisys Clinical Programs Team Achieves National Readmissions Prevention Collaborative Certification 43
Jul 26, 2017: Amedisys Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results 44
Section 5-Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Amedisys Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 32
Amedisys Inc, Ratio Charts 34
List Of Table
List of Tables
Amedisys Inc, Key Facts 6
Amedisys Inc, Key Employees 7
Amedisys Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Amedisys Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Amedisys Inc, History 11
Amedisys Inc, Other Locations 14
Amedisys Inc, Subsidiaries 14
Amedisys Inc, Joint Venture 18
Amedisys Inc, Key Competitors 27
Amedisys Inc, Ratios based on current share price 28
Amedisys Inc, Annual Ratios 29
Amedisys Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 30
Amedisys Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 31
Amedisys Inc, Interim Ratios 33
Currency Codes 45
Capital Market Ratios 45
Equity Ratios 46
Profitability Ratios 46
Cost Ratios 47
Liquidity Ratios 47
Leverage Ratios 48
Efficiency Ratios 48
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Amedisys Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
LHC Group Inc
Gentiva Health Services Inc
American Caresource Holdings Inc
Almost Family Inc